MyTRCare is a digital therapy platform designed for people with stroke and other neurological conditions to practice home therapy exercises to enhance their motor skills and improve functional abilities.
This free exercise platform offers a home-based digital therapy solution for stroke patients, and the advanced yet easy-to-use self-assessment tool is designed to deliver an exercise program tailored to your goals.
So, if you are recovering from stroke or other types of neurological conditions, and looking for a digital therapy application for successful stroke recovery and rehabilitation, you’ve come to the right place. Download MyTRCare for free on your iPhone or iPad device, complete the self-assessment questionnaire and receive your recommended exercise program.
•• Advanced exercise platform to help stroke patients improve their movement
MyTRCare, the free home-based digital therapy solution, comes with a clean and neat design and the interface is so user-friendly that you will get the whole idea without having to go through a complicated process.
• What to expect from MyTRCare? Once you take the self-assessment test, you will receive an instant custom exercise program based on a clinically designed algorithm, and you will get real-time feedback as you progress. The extensive video library for available exercises with superb visual navigation allows you to easily search for a specific training and follow the instructions with ease.
• Self-Assessment: This advanced tool is clinically designed based on the modified Fugl-Meyer Assessment of Motor Recovery, one of the most widely adopted quantitative measures of motor impairment. The self-assessment tool is designed for both the upper and lower bodies and measures the extent of movements in the affected arm, hand, leg, and foot. After completing the assessment, you will get exercise routine recommendations based on the provided answers.
• Extensive Exercise Library with Visual Navigation: What makes this digital therapy solution for stroke patients stand out in the competition is the option to access 500+ motor recovery exercise videos designed by neurologists and therapists. There is a helpful Visual Navigation tool for quick access to any of the available exercises with the option to save your favorite exercise videos.
• Personalized Therapy Program: The instant custom exercise program is powered by a clinically designed algorithm that automatically adapts to the Self-Assessment summary and generates a list of matching therapy exercises tailored for each individual’s particular area of deficit. For each therapy exercise, you can find the respective video in the Exercise Library section.
• Real-time Progress Report: The progress report section offers real-time feedback on your performance after completing each exercise, with the option to compare your self-assessment outcome and monitor your progress over time for each part of your body separately.
What else? There is still a lot to discover about this free home exercise platform for stroke patients. Since the entire features of MyTRCare are available for free, there is no harm in giving it a try and exploring the features for yourself.
** MyTRCare main features at a glance:
- Clean and neat design with a fresh and intuitive interface
- Home-based digital therapy solution for stroke patients
- Instant custom exercise program based on a clinically designed algorithm
- Self-assessment tool based on the modified Fugl-Meyer Assessment of Motor Recovery
- Extensive exercise library with a visual navigation tool
- Real-time progress report
Stay tuned and let us know about any bugs, questions, feature requests, or any other suggestions.
fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TRCARE, INC
- 126.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 TRCare Inc.