Introducing MyTrip Forecasts, the all-new iOS app designed to give you personalized trip weather forecasts!
Have you ever wondered what kind of weather you will encounter when you go on road trips? Will it be snowing in the mountains? Raining on the highway? Or will it be clear all the way through? Whatever the case may be, weather can be a significant contributing factor to your enjoyment–or your stress–on the road.
With MyTrip Forecasts, simply enter the details for all your upcoming trips: when it starts, how many days you will travel, and where you intend to go each day. Then, let the app do the rest! Using an easy-to-read pie chart view, you can easily see a breakdown of the likely conditions you will face on your drive. You can also view a map of the trip, with the weather overlaid at various locations of your trip.
• Create trips lasting as many days as necessary.
• Create trips that automatically repeat on certain days each week.
• On each day of travel, set the start and end locations and as many rest stops as desired.
• View a detailed breakdown of the weather for each trip, grouped by route segments (from one stop to the next) and days.
• View each route segment or day on a map, with the weather condition and temperature overlaid at various locations.
• View an overview of all your trips, sorted by upcoming trips (in the next ten days), future trips, and past trips.
• Quickly preview conditions for different start dates and set a new one if you find better conditions.
• View your upcoming trips on the Home Screen and the Lock Screen with a Today Widget.
Thanks to www.icons8.com for button icons used in this app.
• Improved reliability and user interface when viewing details for a trip.
• Viewing an entire day on the map (instead of a single leg of the day's route), a feature previously only available on iPhone, is now available to iPad users as well.
• Entering the "Adjust Start Date" mode no longer obscures the color legend at the bottom of the screen.
• The option to duplicate a trip or make a return trip can now be activated from the main menu by tapping and holding the trip.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.