myUConn is the official app of the University of Connecticut.
There are many features included in myUConn from accessing emails and phone numbers of faculty, staff and students to LIVE tracking of buses and browsing dining menus. This app is a perfect way for you to discover what UConn has to offer. Explore more by reading the full list of modules below:
• Arts Venues
• Back to School
• Bus Tracker (live)
• Course Catalog
• Daily Digest
• Dining Menus
• Emergency Contact Info/Alerts
• Flea Market *NEW*
• Husky One Card
• Maintenance Requests
• Residential Life
• Student Resources
• UConn Today
• Flea Market *NEW* – Buy and sell items and services, safely and securely, within the UConn community
• Academics – See which classes you are taking this semester and view them by week. Find instructor contact information and view classroom building locations. View grade information for previous semesters.
• Bus Tracker – Save time by seeing when a bus is going to be at the next stop. Our GPS tracking system will give you accurate real-time information. You can view all of the bus routes in full screen and use your multi-touch screen to pinch and zoom for better detail.
• Dining Menus – Easily see what’s on the menu at any of the dining locations on campus. Browse what’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner. All menus are broken down by the current week, so you can see what’s going to be served on Monday or later in the week on Friday.
• Campus Directory – Search for emails, phone numbers, and mailing addresses of university faculty, staff, and students. Bookmark results, add people directly to your contacts, or do a reverse lookup by phone number.
• Events Calendar– Check out the latest events from the main UConn events calendar or browse the top 10 most popular events calendars.
• Athletics – View current UConn sports headlines and news for both men's and women's teams.
• Daily Digest – Keep up-to-date with the latest news from around campus.
• Maps – Find where you need to go easily by picking a location/building from the menu and seeing where it is on the interactive map. You can also pinpoint your exact location with the GEO Locator.
• Student Resources – Find phone numbers, links and descriptions to many helpful resources around campus from tutoring to public safety.
• Course Catalog – Quickly search through the current course catalog by drilling down by Career and Subjects. Use the Search feature to easily find a course you’re interested in and view the details of that course.
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
More features + Digital ID
Hello devs! I think you did an awesome job with the new UX interface. It’s neat, efficient and intuitive. However, I believe it will be 10x better if instead of some of the icons directing the user to the UConn’s webpage related to the icon, the task that’s being sought to complete can be done within the app. That will make the app much easier to navigate.
Also, a digital OneCard ID that can be added to the phone’s digital wallet such as Apple wallet, is fundamentally necessary, so I’m wondering when you guys will add the option for this to be a reality
Needs and update
The app is very slow. It takes way too long to open academics and view my classes
Useful but Opportunity for Improvement
I'm a returning student to UConn and when I previously attended, this app wasn't available. I really appreciate the Events, Daily Digest, UConn Today (although I don't understand the different between "Today" and "Digest"), Athletics, the Bus Schedule, the Dining information, and WHUS.
Three major suggestions:
1. Allow WHUS to continue playing when the app is minimized. I want to listen to it when I'm doing other things on my device.
2. Keep the Athletics section updated! The rosters are terribly out of date for some teams. I have the UConn CBS sports app because I can't rely on myUConn for accurate information on this subject.
3. Optimize for the larger iPhones! I have a 6 Plus and this app looks silly on it.
If you can take advantage of these three suggestions then I'll change my review to five stars!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- University of Connecticut
- 15.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019