Let you enjoy the best sound quality also with Much music!
MyuRa (μRa) contains the "Sound Engine AQS-XIs”. This high-speed sound engine makes use of over 64000 frequency bands to deliver the very highest quality audio. Sound Engine AQS-XIs provides an equalizer, virtual surround, cross fader, gapless playback, silence detection, noise reduction, and a dynamic limiter, to allow you to listen to your favorite music at your preferred sound quality.
MyuRa plays a track on the iTunes library and in the high-resolution DB.
And it can playback streaming of Apple Music.
Supports High-resolution sources:
1) playback of high-res sources up to 768kHz/32bits
2) PCM and DoP (DSD over PCM) playback of high-res DSD files up to 12MHz/1bit
Supported audio format:
- iPod Library(iTunes): audio format used by Music App of Apple
- Hires DB: DSD(2.8MHz~12MHz/1bit, .dsf, .dff), FLAC(8k~384kHz/8~32bit), WAV(8k~768kHz/8~64bit), Apple Lossless(8k~384kHz), AIFF(8k~768kHz/8~32bit), AAC(8~320 Kbps), MP3(8~320 Kbps), MP4(as Sound), M4V(as Sound)
* In iPod Library, Music app exclusive data (Apple Music, DRM, iCloud) can be cooperative played back with the restriction function by Music app.
iPhone 5 or later, iPad Pro,Air2,Air, iPod touch 7,6
Compatible OS: iOS 10 or Later.
Cooperative playback streaming of music with Apple Music :
- Streaming can be played from the music selection screen
- Music app is required
* During cooperative playback, the sound engine of this app is not used.
- 5 modes of continuous playback (include Medley)
- Music shuffle
- Spectrum analyzer (stereo split, bandwidth resolution, persistence, etc.)
- Speaker, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and dock
- Send "Now Playing" tweets
- Sleep Timer from 10 min. up to 8 hrs.
Sound Quality Effect:
- Presets equalizer: 20 types (Normal, Perfect, Eargasm Explosion, Rock, etc)
- Graphic equalizer:(5 Band, 10 Band, 20 Band, 30 Band, Spline curve 16k, 32k)
Range: -12dB ~ +12dB. (Minimum Step: 0.1, 0.5, 1.0dB)
Six types of equalizers for your enjoyment:
○ Beginner: 5 Frequency bands: 100Hz-8KHz
○ Average: 10 bands: 32Hz-16KHz
○ Expert: 20 bands: 32Hz-22.62KHz
○ Master: 30 bands: 25Hz-20KHz
○ Spline Curve: Customizable frequency band range
16k: 32Hz-16KHz, 32k: 16Hz-32KHz
- Virtual surround sound presets
- Digital Output (Max 768kHz/32bit)
- DoP output v1.0/v1.1
- "Prevent the head cutting" for DAC (0 to 3.0 sec.)
- Fine volume control
- Left and right balance control
- Gain adjustments
- Stereo / monaural control
- for iTunes Library, the HiRes DB and All
- by artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists(Create/Delete), Compilations, Composers, SampleRates and Formats
- Songs can be searched from the artist, album, and song listings
- Grid View (Available on iPhone5 or more)
- Mini Player
- Add to queue on songs, etc
- Customize the design
- Silence detection (Automatically skip silences lasting 3 or more consecutive seconds)
- Automatic dynamic limiter, noise reduction
- Spectrum analyzer
- Crossfade (0 to 20 sec.)
- Pause Fadeout (0 to 1.0 sec.)
- Album art view swipe action
- Player orientation (auto, lock to portrait/landscape)
- Edit the music selection tags
- 7 Virtual surround sound presets (live Reverb)
- Control playback with headphone buttons and Bluetooth
- Output with speakers, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay and docks
- Gapless playback
- Auto pause on unplugging headphones/receiving a phone call
- Background playback
- SNS post linkage (Twitter, Facebook, etc., iOS11 or later)
- Display lyrics when included in the song file
- import to the HirRes DB by iTunes and AirDrop, a file by Files app on iOS11 or later
* In Hires DB, it cannot play a track with compression dff file / DRM protected file.
1. iOS support
(1) iOS15.6.1 Operation confirmed / adjusted
2. Adjustment of music selection screen
(1) Added "All" to the specified type of sound source library on the music selection screen
(2) Added "Use also files in Trash in Hires-DB" ON / OFF function to "Details of Selection Song View -> Also use files in the trash".
3. Support for termination of Spotify Streaming sound source distribution
(1) By September 1, 2022, Spotify's "Streaming sound source distribution for Spotify Premium users to third-party apps" has ended. Therefore, we have removed the functions related to Spotify from this app.
4. Other enhancements
■ In iOS10 or Later, at the time of the first start-up,
alert of "“MyuRa” Would Like to Access Apple Music And Your Media Library" is displayed.
At that time, “OK” should be selected for using a song in the iPod Library.
This player uses to playback musics in the iPod Library (iTunes Library).
This library is the data in the media library. In order to use the songs in the iPod Library, this question should have been set to "OK".
※"Don't Allow" was selected, it can not display all the songs in the iPod Library.
■ Resetting Method
Go to the Apple Settings app, Scroll down and Tap the MyuRa, Enable Media Library toggle.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used SuperLoud for a long time always looking for the next move to better sound. I very diverse music taste and happily I am not disappointed. SuperLoud was great but the additional tweaks are worth it to my ears. Once things were set in the eq - I make my own custom tweaks like anyone. I did not like having to constantly adjust volume or eq settings on other apps. For example going through a playlist with songs between Sons of the Desert, All Good Things, Imagine Dragons, Fallout Boy, Nickelback, The Hu, and even Bach or Sinatra can at a minimum take constant volume attention. With MyuRa it all flows smoothly without tweaking and treble-drowning - other than practical volume management. I also use quality headphones and that also makes a difference. Great App and Thanks!
My go to music app
So I spent many hours researching, trying (and paying for) various music player apps that would offer me a better quality of music and features that the standard Apple stuff. I was supremely happy to have found and explored the MyuRa app, I think it has the edge both in terms of features and awesome sounds compared to any other apps in could find (paid or not). Using it either via straight Bluetooth to a pair of TWS (the Final ZE3000) or through a dongle DAC. Highly recommend and worth the investment.
Hands down the best app in the store to play music from your iTunes Library
Hands down the best app in the store to play music from your iTunes Library. I have literally purchased every single hi-res player in the store, at least that is available to this date, and nothing comes even close besides the other app this dev makes, Kaiser Tone. The EQ presets actually make a huge difference and for the better! Great app. Apple Watch support would make it perfect.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CyberFort LLC
- 41.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © CyberFort LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.