MyURemote - Remote Control App 4+
The Universal Remote Control
Designed for iPad
MyURemote is a powerful smart remote app with an easy to use interface. Use your tablet or PC to configure your own remote app.
MyURemote is a powerful smart remote app with an easy to use interface. It supports a wide variety of remote control systems, from direct IP control (only long term protocols*), as well as IR or RS232 (e.g. Global Cache controllers using your network).
MyURemote comes with a great set of features designed to make your Audio Video setup as user-friendly as possible.
MyURemote is a Non-Subscription App and does not offer in-app purchases. All functionalities and timeless support are included.
What makes MyURemote highly recommended?
• Configure onlline on your computer.
• Add recognizable labels to your Rooms, Inputs and Macros
• Activity based interface.
• Display with live feedback.
• IR controllers support virtually any device.
• IP control support for many many brands (! we only support long term protocols, see compatibility list online).
• Integrate ALL your remote controls into ONE easy to use lay-out.
• Create macro buttons to simplify the usage of your complex AV system
• Create your favorite channel presets.
• Configure once for iPad(tablet) and iPhone(smartphone).
• Cloud-based: configuration is retrievable from any device using the same login.
• Auto discovery of many devices.
• No line of sight requirements. Since MyURemote uses your WiFi network your equipment can be behind closed doors.
• MyURemote has a top notch team to help make your MyURemote project a success!
• Winner of the VEZO award 2012.
• MyURemote is official Global Caché partner. https://www.globalcache.com/press-releases/pr-myuremote/
* Please note that most users' systems will require a hardware gateway to control devices that do not support direct network control or which IP protocol is not long term based. MyURemote is compatible e.g. with Global Caché products.
Bug fixes, compatibility and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app and tech support
I've been using my uremote for about a year in a fairly complex home theater environment, and I have yet to find anything that it hasn't been able to do. I've got a mix of IP and IR components that the app controls almost flawlessly, and there have been plenty of nice little extras - bells and whistles, neat features, etc. - that show how much thought and effort has gone into developing, maintaining and improving this app. In that regard, I couldn't be happier. Unfortunately, MyUremote's customer support hasn't been on the same level in my experience. On several occasions, I've asked questions or reported minor bugs, only to be either building an even better app.
Horribly Complicated Setup
Unless you’re an IT specialist, pass this one by. I tried to set it up to use with my LG TV, Bose Lifestyle system, and Verizon Fios, but the set-up was so complicated and confounding that I couldn’t even get through the initial settings. One of the biggest waste of money I hzve made in a long time.
No One Is Going To Help You
I purchased this app and I have sent 2 emails asking for help to my problem. There is no response from them. They are not going to help.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Danny Wille
- 2.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Verdegem Danny
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.