GPS orientation aid which provides distance and directional information to a selected point of interest.
Such a point can be an address from your address book or a point of a self-defined route.
The non-free version of MyWay also allows file exchange via the iTunes filesharing option.
There, you can also import files containing nodes in Open Street Map format giving access to hundreds of POI in the proximity such as bus stops or restaurants.
Thanks to VoiceOver, visually impaired and blind people have unlimited access to this app. We recommend to turn on speaking of VoiceOver hints.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Handling .gpx- and .osm -Files
- Reduction of routes with many points
- Showing Public Transport Information
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The developer, Swiss Federation of the Blind, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Schweizerischer Blinden- und Sehbehindertenverband SBV
- 2.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Swiss Federation of the Blind
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.