MyWeather is a beautifully crafted weather app providing you with realtime temperature, AQI, 10-day forecast and accurate time-trend. Powerful weather forecast, covering 50000+ cities. Specially for iPhone & iPad, multiple well-designed themes.
= Special Feature =
· Precise data: 10-day forecast, time-trend, multiple data sources, covering 200000+ cities worldwide
· Powerful Notification: Instant notification of today & tomorrow’s weather forecast, disaster warning
· Themes: Well-designed themes, classic, dark, vivid, pixels or tradition
· Forecast Lists: Display your friends’ cities on the same screen
· Multi-platform: Supports iPhone & iPad, specially optimized for differernt screen sizes
· Apple Watch: Clear and concise structure, suitable and effienct for wrist equipment
· Multi-language: Simplified Chinese, Taiwan & HK Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese and French, meet your language habits
· Sharing: multiple ways to share, you can also write your mood, making communication full of fun
Proudly by Clover
* You could enable "Update Push City in Background" in app settings. The app will update your current location every 6 hours. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
· Now supports the new iPhone 12 series with Super Retina XDR display
· Optimized data displays of living index widget
= Recent Updates =
Now Supports New iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets
· 5 brand new widgets: real-time weather, weather forecast, life index, air quality, world weather. Support multiple display sizes
· New automatic dark mode: most light themes now automatically support dark mode, you can go to the app settings for more settings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very clean, easy to read and accurate weather app.
I have been hunting for an app that could display the current temperature and weather conditions and provide an Apple Watch complication that would do the same. My Weather nailed both of those requirements. I was also pleasantly surprised at how well it performs on the Apple Watch and how very well organized the information is on both devices. It has a few areas where it could still improve, such as a larger database of cities. There are some other pretty good weather apps out there that are loaded with information and an abundance of useful content. But if you are looking for an app that just gets it right when it comes to displaying the current temperature and weather conditions and plays well on both your iPhone and Apple Watch this is your app.
I was surprised to find that this app has so many customizable features that do NOT require purchase. The many options for customization make the app very user friendly. The widget settings are equally sweet and simple.
The design of this app is charmingly minimal; The themes and graphics are modern and attractive without being too flashy.
The app does lose one star because the ‘hourly’ view isn’t very prominent in the widget and in the app itself and gets lost among the rest of the information. A clear and accurate ‘hourly’ forecast is one of the most important parts of a weather app to me (in addition to current/daily and weekly).
Despite this one issue, I think all of the features that this app offers is enough to make me keep it and look forward to future updates and improvements.
Been through many, found one
After trying at least 10 weather apps, paid and free, I’ve decided this app the one. It’s free, has a clean interface and works with the Apple Watch. The depth of information, however, is limited. No maps or radar information. While this can be helpful during times of unpredictable weather patterns or localized weather activity, it is not the purpose of this app. This app appears to be a substitute for the Apple weather app. In this regard, it offers slightly more information along with a beautiful interface and ad free experience. If you need maps and hate ads, pull out the $ and pay for a competing app, otherwise, this app is the free, fast loading, multiregional, ad-free, nice-looking alternative you may have been looking for...
- iDaily Corp.
- 150.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Clover
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.