Mywellness app by Technogym helps you to get the most out of the services of your club when you train both indoor and outdoor.
The completely redesigned look and feel envisages four areas:
- FACILITY AREA: Discover all the services that your club provides and choose what interests you most.
- MY MOVEMENT: Here you can find what you’ve chosen to do: your programme, the classes you’ve booked, the challenges you’ve joined and all the other activities you’ve chosen to do at your club.
- RESULTS: Check your progresses, collect MOVEs and get more and more active every day.
- OTHER: in this new area you can leave your feedback, sync your fitness apps and connect your heart rate band.
Enjoy the best experience in Technogym equipped clubs using mywellness app to connect with every single equipment by Bluetooth or QR Code. The equipment will automatically set up with your programand your results will be automatically tracked on your mywellness account.
Log MOVEs manually or sync with other apps such as Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, Polar, RunKeeper, Strava, Swimtag and Withings.
WHY USE THE MYWELLNESS APP?
- YOUR FACILITY CONTENTS AT A GLANCE: discover in the FACILITY AREA of the app all the programmes, classes and challenges that your club promotes.
- HANDS ON VIRTUAL COACH THAT GUIDES YOU IN THE WORKOUT: easily choose the workout you want to do today in MY MOVEMENT page and let the app guide you through the workout. Mywellness app automatically moves to next exercise, gives you the possibility to rate your experience and schedule your next workout.
- CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS: get your personalized and complete training program including cardio, functional or strength exercises, group classes and any kind of sport activity. Access to all the exercise instructions and tutorial videos, keep track of your results automatically by logging into Mywellness and connect Technogym equipments, wherever you are in the world.
- SUPERIOR CLASSES EXPERIENCE: use Mywellness app to easily find the classes of your interest and book a space. You will receive smart reminders to help you not to forget your reservation. The day of the class use Mywellness app to login on Technogym Group Cycle Connect equipment and enjoy a unique experience with your trainer and other users. Check your class results immediately on Mywellness app and book your next class to secure a place. You can also have a look to the featured classes, the most innovative and top - quality group courses that your center offers, and book your place in the classes of two or more facilities of the club chain if your subscription allows it.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: keep track of your outdoor activities directly on Mywellness app, or automatically synchronize the data you have stored in other fitness applications.
- FUN: join the challenges organized by your facility, train and improve your challenge ranking in real time.
- BODY MEASUREMENTS: keep track of your measurements (weight, body fat, etc..) and check your progresses over time.
Bugfix and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Password entry is horrible
I got a new phone. I use MyWellness with my employer. The password I used with my old phone suddenly didn’t work. We have contests and move entry daily. This is the same password with no changes. My data was gone from the screen for hours, so I logged out which I’ve done several times before. Well my password I always used didn’t work. I tried having a password sent to my email, didn’t receive. I tried several other time, never received. Now it wants to lock me out but it’s the same password I always used.
Latest update ruins exercise search feature.
I found it really easy to find different exercises and add them into my current workout. This was incredibly useful considering I do several body weight exercises for cardio/flexibility. However, whatever you did to the search feature or your exercise library makes it incredibly difficult to find basic exercises. Example: a basic push up used to appear near the top of a search. Now, it is underneath 30 or 40 other esoteric push ups with bands, loops or on a ball. There are some exercises that don’t even appear anymore, like basic mountain climbers. Have you ever thought about vlookup or xlookup for your search? Please fix your exercise library. It was one of the things I liked about the application most. Now I don’t want to try to track anything.
-a frustrated user.
-A frustrated user.
Developer Response ,
Hi bundeggi, we would like to discuss your feedback in more details, so that we can help you out with the search function of MyWellness App. Please, write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your gym, its city, your MyWellness account email and a detailed description of the issue. If available, please attach some exemplifying pictures of the equipment you have tried to use. We’ll be happy to assist you!
Wanted to love it. Functionality issues.
I turned over a new leaf in the new year and wanted to have this app as a partner on my fitness journey. I discovered the app as a compatible workout tracker for the cardio and strength equipment at Lifetime Fitness. Things were smooth sailing when synching to a treadmill or stairclimber. I can even tolerate the clunky interface for manually inputting a stretching routine (ideally the app would remember my most popular stretches and give the option of repeating a recent routine, rather than requiring every workout to be entered through a cumbersome effort of searching and scrolling). My frustration hit its max when trying to add elements of my strength routine, only to find those lists in the app were completely blank pages. No items listed. Just a blank white screen. Additionally some of the compatible QR codes on the gym equipment just register as an error in the app. What gives. How is one to track the complete beast mode workout? It leaves me wanting to search for another app that log my activity in a more comprehensive way. With the hope of keeping my new leaf turned.
- some equipment syncs directly via cloud
- stretching offers 6-10 sec video demo
- content incomplete. No strength content.
- cumbersome steps to log activity
- QR codes nonfunctional on some strength equipment.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mywellness s.r.l.
- 372.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Technogym SpA