MyWharton Mobile is the mobile student version of MyWharton which provides a central location for all of the information students need and makes it available on iOS devices. Benefits of the mobile app include a persistent login and push notifications as well as the best features from the MyWharton website:
1. Dashboard - everything you need to know to manage your schedule.
- Review your calendar
- See important school-wide dates
- View course assignments and announcements
- Manage to-do lists and groups
- Catch up on school-wide announcements, group
memberships, and activity feed
2. Calendar - explore what is happening around Wharton, add events directly to your calendar, and reserve on-campus space.
- Search across all school-wide events
- Submit events to the school-wide calendar
- Book study rooms and request event space
- View your personalized My Calendar which features data
integrations from multiple systems such as courses,
appointments, bookmarked events, and GSR reservations
3. My Links - build a personalized menu based off favorite or most-visited links.
- Use All Links to connect to all of the resources available
across Wharton and the University of Pennsylvania
- Configure My Links for quick access to your frequently
4. My Academics - navigate straight to key academic resources, including a link to set up appointments with an academic advisor.
We work hard to constantly improve your experience. In this version, you'll experience bug fixes and improved app performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- The Wharton School University of Pennsylvania
- 11.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.