MyWineScore is a wine sensory evaluation App for wine amateurs, connoisseurs and sommeliers, to enhance their wine drinking enjoyment.
MyWineScore does a wine sensory evaluation of a wine you are tasting, and guides you through it’s five stages: Visual Evaluation, Olfactory Evaluation, Gustatory Evaluation, Final Impressions, and Score & Tasting Notes.
Through the five stages the App is analyzing your sensory impressions of the wine with over 150 wine sensory characteristics, which are fed to a parametric model algorithm that predicts the numeric wine score (myWineScore). Then it writes the wine tasting notes.
This is the first and only software that does a wine sensory characterization. MyWineScore is perfect for wine novices, amateurs, connoisseurs, and sommeliers who wish to learn or enhance their ability to conduct wine sensory evaluations and make intelligent decisions about the wine quality.
With repeated use of the software and experience gained by evaluating a variety of wines, the user will acquire the ability to conduct wine sensory evaluation professionally and in record time.
- The App does not access the web to protect you from hacking or malware. The wine labels and wine information (vintage, vineyard, wine type, grape varieties, …) need to be entered by the user. No scanning capabilities.
- All data is stored in your computer, in a proprietary database system, and cannot be accessed by others. Database allows you to edit, search, sort, delete and export wine records.
- Model algorithm analyzes over 150 wine sensory parameters to predict myWineScore.
- Tasting notes are written by the App. The App also stores personal notes from your experience sharing the wine with family, friends and colleagues.
- Most wine sensory characteristics are described by tooltips. Over 75 aromas, bouquets and flavors are included for selection.
- Book notes include all wine information, label, tasting and personal notes, which can be printed or emailed to your iPad to be stored in Apple Notes.
- Phone notes can be emailed to your iPhone and placed in Apple Notes.
- Apple Notes in your iPad or iPhone can be used to store all the wine tastings you have evaluated, keeping a record of your wine experience.
- A User Guide (pdf) is included with 100 pages detailing all the features of the App.
- The App generates three reports, Wine Stats, Wine Characterization and Wine Timeline summarizing your tasting evaluations.
Allow the search function to display the records found to be displayed, Edited or displayed in the timeline.
Further optimization of the parametric model algorithm particularly in white and sweet wines.
Updates in the UserGuide.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mario Perez-Wilson Inc
- 14.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2021-2022 Mario Perez-Wilson Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.