myWorldLink App is the Self Customer Service Application exclusively developed for WorldLink Customers which gives our customers access to manage all the services conveniently. The more you do with myWorldLink the more you will wonder how you ever managed without it.
BILLING MADE EASY
- View your latest and previous bills with a detailed breakdown
- Pay your bill online instantly & securely
- View Billing History
GET SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT
- Open and check your trouble tickets from anywhere
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR USAGE
- View your daily and monthly internet usage
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- View and update your contact information
- View Internet & NETTV remaining days/subscription details
- Temporarily extend To expired account
- View grace days
- Sync multiple accounts on the same device
- Sync one account on two different devices
CONTROL YOUR SERVICES
- View and Change Wifi Password
- View and Control Connected Devices
- Reboot router
- Parental Control
- Mac Filtering
- SafeNet - Safer internet for children
HELP AND SUPPORT
- Help : Help yourself with FAQs
- Hotline number : 01-5970050(NTC), 9801523050(NCell)
- Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/wlink.np
Multiple selections in device filtering and connected devices.
Removed refer offer section.
Some bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better
Overall the app looks good. But when I got the compensation for time it took to complete repair, The button for claim wouldn’t click no matter how much I tap it. It would not respond. And the I asked for change of router like a thousand times but every time the repair man says, it is working fine. I know it is working fine... I just want to customize my router. It gets hacked so many times. I only have option to hide my SSID, which in-fact is also insecure. Thank you for reading. “Please, I humbly ask you not to respond to this review.”
Crash issue fixed but cant view connected device
This new update fixes the crash issue for iOS 11.2 and above but still I cannot view the connected devices.. it says an error occoured.. also net tv details doesn’t show up..
Finally fixed NeTTv renew date and Expire date not showing..😛👍🏼
Finally fixed app crashed & NetTv not showing renew expire date.. I am happy now.. Thank U Worldlink for solving problem.. But u take very longtime to solve problems..😛
“Dhilo bhaneko Worldlink”..😜😂🤣
- WORLDLINK COMMUNICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
- 110.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 WorldLink Communications Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.