n-Track Studio is a powerful, portable music-making app that turns your iOS device into a complete Recording Studio & Beat Maker
Record a virtually unlimited number of Audio, MIDI & Drum Tracks, mix them during playback and add effects: from Guitar Amps, to VocalTune & Reverb. Edit songs, share them online & join the Songtree community to collaborate with other artists.
Check out n-Track Studio Tutorials for iOS: https://ntrack.com/video-tutorials/iOS
HOW IT WORKS:
• Record a track with the built-in mic or an external audio interface
• Add & edit audio tracks using our Loop Browser & royalty-free sample packs
• Import grooves & create beats using our Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• Create melodies using the internal keyboard with our built-in virtual instruments. You can connect external keyboards too
• Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, EQ & add effects
• Save or Share the recording directly from your device
• Stereo & Mono audio tracks
• Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• MIDI tracks with built-in Synths
• Loop Browser & in-app Sample Packs
• Virtually unlimited number of tracks
• Group & Aux channels
• Piano-roll MIDI Editor
• On-screen MIDI keyboard
• EQ with 2D & 3D Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner
• VocalTune - pitch correction: automatically correct any pitch imperfections on vocals or melodic parts
• Guitar & Bass Amp plugins
• Reverb, Echo, Chorus & Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track & the master channel
• Built-in Metronome
• Import existing tracks
• Automate track volumes & pan using volume and pan envelopes
• Share your recordings online
• Collaborate to create music with other musicians with the integrated Songtree online music making community
• Languages included: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian
• 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine
• Follow Song Tempo & Pitch Shift dropdown menu on Audio Loops
• Export 16, 24 or 32 bit audio files
• Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (frequencies above 48 kHz require an external audio device)
• Internal audio routing
• Sync with other apps or external devices using MIDI clock & MTC sync, master & slave
• Record 4+ tracks simultaneously from USB pro-audio devices such as RME Babyface, Fireface & Focusrite
• Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices
• Input monitoring
What you get:
• Unlimited audio & MIDI tracks
• Unlocks all the available effects
• Unlimited number of effects per channel
• Export to WAV or MP3
• 64 bit audio engine
• Export in 24, 32 and 64 bit uncompressed (WAV) format
• 3D frequency spectrum view
One-time, in app purchases available:
• 10GB+ of Premium Royalty-Free WAV Loops & One-Shots
• Exclusive release-ready Beats & editable n-Track Studio Projects
• 400+ Sample Instruments
• various bug fixes and enhancements
Like n-Track Studio? Please leave a review & help us keep improving the app for you.
If you have comments or suggestions please use the Contact Support button in the Settings box.
Thanks for using n-Track Studio!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A lot of great things about this app: easy to use, decent workflow, editing tools… But I can’t export what I make. I like moving stuff all around apps and adding, re editing.
I see others have had this issue so, it’s not just me ... right?
Also- I paid more money when it asked me to because I wanted access to all of the instruments within the software. I still can’t access all of them despite having paid. It also seems like I have three different versions of this and I never know which one to use. None of them have those instruments accessible to me though, so it doesn’t even matter. I do like this though. Haha I feel I just have to bring up what I feel needs fixing or to be added. Being able to export is extremely important to me. If I’m doing something wrong, please tell me. If I am not, can you fix that? Can I at least sound copy and paste somewhere? Also- hook me up w those instruments please.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. You should definitely be able to export everything in the desired format with the Pro version. Please get in contact with us (Settings->Contact Support) so we can better understand your needs and provide a solution, and we'll also figure out what's happening with your purchased instruments. Hope to hear you soon!
I don’t know where these positive reviews about this app being better than Cubasis and Auria are coming from. The app doesn’t compare to those apps at all. I have yet to even get an idea started due to the flaws and glitches in this app. Every time I try to something new I’m introduced to another flaw... I bought the pro version and all of the instruments which means I’m $60 in on a useless app and what’s worse Apple won’t refund me... The pre roll won’t work, when I turn my iPad volume all the way down it’s still loud the volume will only work with the fader or plugging head phones in, and it took two days before I could create a profile because it kept saying it couldn’t find my email. I don’t write reviews especially negative ones but this is absolutely ridiculous. It has potential don’t get me wrong but right now the bad far out weigh the good for me right now I can go to Cubasis and Auria and everything will work.... I’m not having the same luck here and I’m running the iPad Pro 12.9 1tb with cellular service. Hopefully an update in the future will fix it until then I’ll see what else is wrong and keep reporting when it’s fixed and runs as it should I’ll re-review
Great keeps getting even better
I’m trying to think of something that this DAW can’t do. It operates and flows smoothly for Audio and Midi tracks in IAA and AU or Live input. The Loop Browser keeps getting more add ons and they’re a great way to find parts you need. They keep refining and adding to their Midi Instruments, enhancing their effects(the compressor now has stereo controls!) all the while keeping the flow smooth. Beyond that, their support and help with any problems or questions anybody has is excellent and very responsive. Try it, and then get the Suite because all the extras are WORTH IT!!!!
- n-Track S.r.l.
- 155.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 n-Track S.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- Suite Sounds Bundle $26.99
- Vocal Samples Toolkit $4.99
- Drum & Bass Toolkit $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.