Produce Music & Beats with n-Track Studio. Includes our industry-leading Step Sequencer beat maker, loops & playable instruments. Record, edit & mix audio and MIDI tracks
n-Track Studio is a powerful Audio and MIDI multitrack recorder & music-making app that turns your iOS device into a complete Recording Studio & Beat Maker.
Record a virtually unlimited number of Audio, MIDI & Drum Tracks, mix them during playback and add effects: from Guitar Amps, to VocalTune & Reverb. Edit songs, share them online & join the Songtree community to collaborate with other artists.
Check out n-Track Studio Tutorials for iOS: https://ntrack.com/video-tutorials/iOS
HOW IT WORKS:
• Record a track with the built-in mic or an external audio interface
• Add & edit audio tracks using our Loop Browser & royalty-free sample packs
• Import grooves & create beats using our Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• Create melodies using the internal keyboard with our built-in virtual instruments. You can connect external keyboards too
• Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, EQ & add effects
• Save or Share the recording directly from your device
• Stereo & Mono audio tracks
• Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• MIDI tracks with built-in Synths
• Loop Browser & in-app Sample Packs
• Virtually unlimited number of tracks
• Group & Aux channels
• Piano-roll MIDI Editor
• On-screen MIDI keyboard
• EQ with 2D & 3D Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner
• VocalTune - pitch correction: automatically correct any pitch imperfections on vocals or melodic parts
• Guitar & Bass Amp plugins
• Reverb, Echo, Chorus & Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track & the master channel
• Built-in Metronome
• Import existing tracks
• Automate track volumes & pan using volume and pan envelopes
• Share your recordings online
• Collaborate to create music with other musicians with the integrated Songtree online music making community
• Languages included: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian
• 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine
• Follow Song Tempo & Pitch Shift dropdown menu on Audio Loops
• Export 16, 24 or 32 bit audio files
• Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (frequencies above 48 kHz require an external audio device)
• Internal audio routing
• Sync with other apps or external devices using MIDI clock & MTC sync, master & slave
• Record 4+ tracks simultaneously from USB pro-audio devices such as RME Babyface, Fireface & Focusrite
• Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices
• Input monitoring
What you get:
• Unlimited audio & MIDI tracks
• Unlocks all the available effects
• Unlimited number of effects per channel
• Export to WAV or MP3
• 64 bit audio engine
• Export in 24, 32 and 64 bit uncompressed (WAV) format
• 3D frequency spectrum view
One-time, in app purchases available:
• 10GB+ of Premium Royalty-Free WAV Loops & One-Shots
• Exclusive release-ready Beats & editable n-Track Studio Projects
• 400+ Sample Instruments
• Create your own instruments by dragging and dropping or even recording sounds straight into the step sequencer, piano roll, drums or screen keyboard
• Save and recall chains of effects and instruments with the new Effects Chains and Instrument Chains menus
• New Song Browser view, quickly reload previously saved songs without having to manually manage files
• Add some celestial magic to your tracks with the new Shimmer effect
• Create otherworldly reverberations with the new Diffuser effect
• Assign an icon representing the instrument for a track
• Improved Onda Synth instrument
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
Like n-Track Studio? Please leave a review & help us keep improving the app for you.
If you have comments or suggestions please use the Contact Support button in the Settings box.
Thank you for using n-Track Studio!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for Poor Underground Hiphop artists
I must say I was skeptical that an IPad Air could even make music that would be anything even remotely close to what we created in the full studio setup. Thousands of dollars of equipments. Sound proof everything. But with the iPad Air 3rd gen... and this app. It’s legit. We used to have cakewalk and sonar programs...hundreds of dollars for them so the price for this is great value. Just wanted to say thanks with all my heart for creating this beautiful canvas of opportunity potential and musical safe haven for us.
I don’t know where these positive reviews about this app being better than Cubasis and Auria are coming from. The app doesn’t compare to those apps at all. I have yet to even get an idea started due to the flaws and glitches in this app. Every time I try to something new I’m introduced to another flaw... I bought the pro version and all of the instruments which means I’m $60 in on a useless app and what’s worse Apple won’t refund me... The pre roll won’t work, when I turn my iPad volume all the way down it’s still loud the volume will only work with the fader or plugging head phones in, and it took two days before I could create a profile because it kept saying it couldn’t find my email. I don’t write reviews especially negative ones but this is absolutely ridiculous. It has potential don’t get me wrong but right now the bad far out weigh the good for me right now I can go to Cubasis and Auria and everything will work.... I’m not having the same luck here and I’m running the iPad Pro 12.9 1tb with cellular service. Hopefully an update in the future will fix it until then I’ll see what else is wrong and keep reporting when it’s fixed and runs as it should I’ll re-review
A lot of great things about this app: easy to use, decent workflow, editing tools… But I can’t export what I make. I like moving stuff all around apps and adding, re editing.
I see others have had this issue so, it’s not just me ... right?
Also- I paid more money when it asked me to because I wanted access to all of the instruments within the software. I still can’t access all of them despite having paid. It also seems like I have three different versions of this and I never know which one to use. None of them have those instruments accessible to me though, so it doesn’t even matter. I do like this though. Haha I feel I just have to bring up what I feel needs fixing or to be added. Being able to export is extremely important to me. If I’m doing something wrong, please tell me. If I am not, can you fix that? Can I at least sound copy and paste somewhere? Also- hook me up w those instruments please.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. You should definitely be able to export everything in the desired format with the Pro version. Please get in contact with us (Settings->Contact Support) so we can better understand your needs and provide a solution, and we'll also figure out what's happening with your purchased instruments. Hope to hear you soon!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- n-Track S.r.l.
- 205.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2023 n-Track S.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- Suite Sounds Bundle $29.99
- Ultimate Hip Hop $4.99
- Atlanta Rap $4.99
- Elegance Piano $4.99
- Real Live Drums $4.99
- Electronic Elements $4.99
- Rock Toolkit $4.99
- Vocal Samples Toolkit $4.99
- Drum & Bass Toolkit $4.99
- Eclectic Essentials $4.99