The world you once knew is gone. The bustling streets of New York are now quiet, except for the occasional cry for help. Your friends, your family, your neighbors and coworkers are all dead. The end of the world has come… and it seems strangely familiar.
Foursaken Media presents New York Zombies 2 – a sequel to the smash hit, and one of the original games of the genre, New York Zombies. You are an ordinary person who must survive in a new and hostile world. Everyone you once knew has become a creature whose only instinct is to hunt and kill the few remaining people who are unaffected. The odds are stacked against you – but you aren’t defenseless! Unleash a massive arsenal as you battle hordes of zombies across a ruined New York City landscape. Explore famous landmarks such as Times Square, Central Park, and the Brooklyn Bridge, now twisted and overrun by zombies. Uncover an epic and dynamic story as you try to find out what happened – and how to survive. N.Y.Z 2 takes you into a dark and action-packed world where there are no heroes, and the decisions between survival, morality, and humanity are no longer clear.
The reviews are in for one of the best zombie shooters of 2012!
“With great visuals, an expanded skill set, online co-op and well done presentation and theatrics N.Y.Zombies 2 is a great sequel and worth the wait.”
“With zombie games in the App Store becoming a tired concept, NY Zombies 2′s quality and depth make it a must-own for fans of the undead, and FPS gamers looking for something fresh on their iPhone or iPad.”
“Overall, [N.Y.Zombies 2] is a lot of fun for fans of zombie themed first-person shooter games.”
"N.Y. Zombies 2 is a terrific zombie title, which may not reinvent the genre, but it certainly comes close to perfecting it."
- Co-op multiplayer with up to 3 players, powered by GameCenter!
- Battle huge hordes of zombies, up to 20-30 at once!
- Explore a broken-down New York City - from Times Square, to Central Park, to the Holland Tunnel and more!
- Gear up with over 25 upgradable weapons and items!
- Awesome items like bear traps, molotov cocktails, a riot shield, land mines, grenades, auto-turrets, and more!
- Easy to learn shooting mechanics - tap to shoot from the hip, or use iron sights for greater accuracy!
- Learn a variety of skills!
- 3 different skill paths: survivor, close combat, and marksman!
- 18 unique enemy types, including mutant crows, giant zombies, rabid dogs, diseased zombies, and many more!
- Discover an epic story of survival!
- 2 game modes: Story and Endless!
For more Foursaken Media news...
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FoursakenMedia
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/foursakenmedia
Watch videos on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/FoursakenMedia
or visit our website: www.foursakenmedia.com
- fixed a bug that caused the app to crash on osx 10.7
- fixed a bug that caused the app to crash on certain machines
Ratings and Reviews
Just fun. Buy it.
This is game is great. For the minimal price, you get a nice FPS with a good variety of zombie targets, some variation on weaponry, a little strategy, your own pacing for when to advance — what else do you want for $4.99?
Awesome game and awesomer (not a word but so what) customer service, when I had to restore from a backup and lost some IAPs. Restored for the next level of the game (I’d advanced) in a day by a Foursaken rep. I bought more IAPs just to support the authors, which weren’t really needed in the game.
Nicely done, Foursaken Media. I will look at your other/future offerings as a result of the fine work done here.
I havent played a video game since 2010 and for some reason bought this. So far… Im fully addicted. If you have the money,buy the gold pistols and upgrade them. They have endless ammo which comes in handy when swarmed. Its cool that dogs and even birds attack If I coud reccomend one thing it would be cool to be able to recorde the screen from the app itself. If you love zombies and First Person Shooters, you will love this one.
Nice zombie blasting
For a $5 app - this is certainly entertaining so far. Stardard first-person shooter with "wads" controls and mouse click to shoot - it gives you money rewards and skill points to develop your character. Missions and graphics on the simple side -but good for a short distraction. I think its a good zombie kill-em app.
The developer, Foursaken Media, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Foursaken Media
- 466.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Pot of Gold $0.99
- Spare Change $0.99
- Bank Vault $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.