n7player is a supreme music player with an innovative user interface and a powerful audio processing. It is a brand new experience - try it out!
n7player is a supreme music player with an innovative user interface and a powerful audio processing. Our unique album surface presenting songs in a cloud of artist tags and album covers enables rapid navigation through the whole catalog of music. Quick access to the now playing queue gives you the full control over what will be played next and the dynamic equalizer significantly improves sound experience. Ease of use makes the application ideal for beginners and a variety of options satisfies even the most advanced user.
Key features of this media player:
- Play majority of audio formats and file types
- 10-band Equalizer with Preamp, lots of built-in preset and ability to add unlimited number of custom ones
- Boost the bass or treble with seperate BASS and TREBLE control
- Multiselect - select multiple items to create playlist or add to current queue
- Create, edit and manage playlists (iTunes playlists supported), automatic playlists
- Powerful playlist/queue control – rearrange/add/remove/save/load
- Quick search for any song, album or artist
- Gesture controlled interface
- Apple remote control support
- AirPlay support
- Different interface for iPad
- Balance control (left-right)
- iTunes music library integration (automatic, no import needed)
In-App Payment required in order to unlock 10-band equalizer and remove ads.
SPECIAL PROMO: No purchase required on iOS 6!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
iOS 11 crash fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
An innovative and good music app. The equalizer is great. Layout is easy to use. Would like the ability to have a random play on playlists and albums.
After using this player for several weeks now I want to inform the developer of a bug. If there are more than one genre in an album all tracks in the album are displayed in the genre view. Not just the tracks for that specific genre.
Long time paid user. My favorite music app by far. Like others with the new iOS update it crashes after skipping songs. As well the albums/artists show up as “unknown” which makes finding the artists difficult. Also someone else stated the same, the album/song grouping could use an update as well.
The best of whats available
I have tried many music apps over the years and have found this one to be one of the best so far.
Its feature rich and rock solid. Well worth the cost. Just wish it had a built in visualizer to "watch" the music. Perhaps this will be added in a future release. Buy it, you will be pleased.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- N7 Mobile Sp. z o.o.
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2017 N7 Mobile Sp. z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Unlock $3.99