First time (and eligible) annual subscribers enjoy an extra special discount for the first year.
(Apple Design Award Winner, 2021)
A great music video has 3 elements:
1. A song with beautiful melody, rhythm and expression
2. A backing instrumental track that adds a rich flavor
3. Professional recording and mixing
Just decide on your song, and let NaadSadhana do the rest! It'll help in
1. Perfecting all elements of your song, from notes, rhythm, and lyrics, to expression, and improvisation.
2. Creating live music on a dozen instruments with a trillions of musical variations, and
3. Recording and mixing your song with studio quality!
* Live Music using Artificial Intelligence
NaadSadhana will create and play music automatically as you sing or play, on 11 Instruments, 8 Genres, using artificial intelligence.
Tabla, Drone(Tanpura, Surpeti), Melody (Swarmandal), Harmony (Violin, Piano, Harmonium), Percussion (Manjira, Ghungroo, Shaker, Metronome)
* Audio/Video Recording & Mixing Studio
NaadSadhana records HD Video* and studio quality multitrack audio with In-ear monitoring, Mixing & Effects Studio. Publish like a pro, on the go!
(*HD video on supported devices)
* Note and Beat Guidance
Everything you need for the perfect practice session is absolutely free!
NaadSadhana guides your notes and tempo using visual-biofeedback. Tanpuras, Surpeti, Precision Tuner with 3 levels, Score and Statistics, 27+ styles of Metronome, Beat Gauge, 5-Octave Scale-Changer Keyboard, 200+ Ragas/Scales, and much more.
* Songs - Sharable, Searchable and Synced songs
Save your songs with all settings, instruments and even add lyrics and notes. Search, sort, share, import and edit songs.
The song playlist helps you create a song lineup and also suggests songs to practice intelligently based on your song history.
New in this version:
- New Advanced Controls to change tabla tuning to Shuddha Madhyam or Pancham.
- Smarter Song suggestions, Improved Warnings
- Fix for iPad magnetic cover interrupting audio when closed.
- UI improvements
* Improved ergonomics and UI design
- Tempo button now moves from the header to the beats toolbar on the bottom, with the taal/rhythm, solo and beats play buttons.
- Raga/Scale, notes solo and notes play button are now in their own toolbar.
- If recording audio, the button to stop recording is now available on the top right corner.
* 4 New Ragas: Raisa Kanada, Madhmad Sarang, Gaudgiri Malhaar, Dhulia Malhaar
* New Intelligent Taal - Chartaal ki Swarai (11 beats)
* New Intelligent Taal - Matta Taal (9 beats)
* A ground-up redesign and rewrite, and is now next level, in every way
Details for the curious:
- A brand new discoverable design of the Home Tab - just scroll to the right and reveal all features.
- Completely redesigned instrumental accompaniment intelligence that’s faster, creative and subtle.
- Sweeter, richer instrument sounds and modulation
- Huge performance and battery life improvements
- Data protection for recording sessions even if the phone or app dies
- Songs database - song presets with lyrics, notes and tags, searchable, sharable with iCloud Sync.
- Songs queue - one tap song presets.
- Smart Song Suggestions - The app learns patterns in your music sessions, and intelligently suggests songs in the songs queue.
- (iOS 15) Video Recording now also records a transparent overlay with notes and beats gauges.
- Raga information panel
- Accessibility and Voice Over improvements. Intelligent Magic tap actions based on context.
- MacOs app (coming very soon)
- More languages (coming very soon)
And a whole lot of goodies:
- Mic input selection (tap the mic)
- Raga selection has a fast alphabetic scroll
- Fractional beat metronomes
- Dual octave Tanpuras (Melody Settings)
- Tabla-Dagga Tone Balance and Bass Boost (Rhythm Settings)
- Lower octave ‘Sur’ Tabla for C-E pitches
- Stereo panning controls for all instruments
- 100,000+ new rhythmic improvisations.
- Faster and more exciting swarmandal and harmony responses using complex phrases and chords
- Recorded session scores in Mixes Tab
- Improved voice recording (intelligent eq/compression and cleanup)
- New settings per section - Guidance, Melody & Harmony, Rhythm & Percussion, Studio
- Redesigned experience for video recording with song lyrics
- Improved scoring accuracy when singing fast, energetic phrases
- 5 octave scale-changer smart keyboard with tone controls, better tone, and more.
- 6 New ragas: 2 versions of Bhatiyar, Begada, Nattai, Gambheera Nattai, Bhupalam, Haveli Basant
- Music Detection sensitivity setting (in Guidance Settings)
- and lots more!
Ratings and Reviews
Indian Classical & Light Music accompaniment re-imagined, done right, and done beautifully.
If you are someone who loves performing in concerts or listening to them, imagine that beautiful medley of musical accompaniment and the amazing players giving life to the vocals of the lead singer. This app brings the concert home to you, when you are in the mood to sing at home, say for example in your PJs in the heart of the pandemic!
For learners and those with the “Naad” of Indian Classical Music, this app is a saving grace. Having been a user of iTabla Pro and iTanpura lite, this app does what the others in the realm fail to do, as what could be better than the entire repertoire of musical accompaniment in one app, with the sound quality that sounds as real as a person playing each instrument next to you? NaadSadhana’s precision tuner is its service to the Millennials and Gen Z that did not experience the gurukul method of teaching, with its constant guidance towards perfecting swar as it listens to you sing. What with its ability to record quality audio and video along with accompaniment, it caters well to today’s audience that is social media savvy.
Overall, NaadSadhana is what every Naadyogi (student and performer of Indian Classical Music) needs to have in their musical toolkit. Highly recommend this app if you want a surreal experience of musical accompaniment!
Developer Response ,
Wow! I’m speechless. What a beautiful review. I’m very grateful. Thank you ❤️
Amazing experience learning music with this app
As someone who casually sings western pop and recently started training in Hindustani classical music, this app has been an excellent tool in this transition.
You can choose a raag/scale as a setting and sing any song to the tanpura and tabla (which are both amazing by the way, it feels like live accompaniments as it’s not loop recorded). I’ve been using this feature to make sure I’m hitting the notes correctly as I practice my scales. This aspect of the app has really made me reflect on how off my notes have been before using this tool and I’ve already seen a drastic improvement in my pitch! The real time feedback this app gives you while you sing is absolutely genius.
I used to be intimidated by Hindustani music, but this app has given me the confidence that I can do this. It doesn’t hurt that it’s also really fun to practice with it as it feels like a game! For anyone who wants to be a better singer, I would highly recommend this app.
The GOLD standard of music practice apps!
There are apps which are so bad, that one needs to write a feedback to protect the community. Then there are apps which do the needful, and there is no serious motivation for giving a feedback for meeting expectations. ...And then there are apps which go way beyond expectations to make the experience of the user pure bliss. Sharing feedback for such apps is essential...not only as a way to positively appraise the fabulous work done by the developer, but also to bring to notice to the music community; that all those who have been searching for that gold standard for practicing music, it’s finally here! Naadsadhana has been just that for me..the GOLD standard. As an ardent user, it’s been amazing to see it evolve so quickly and steadily...and excited to see how it continues to unfold. Honestly, a 5-point scale feels small to establish the rating of this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much 😊 your review is the wind beneath my wings! It made my year 🤗😇
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sandeep Ranade
- 319.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Sandeep D. Ranade
- In-App Purchases
- NaadSadhana Pro - 1 Year $39.99
- NaadSadhana Pro - 1 Month. $4.99
- NaadSadhana Pro - 1 Year. $39.99
- NaadSadhana Pro - 3 Months. $12.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.