* PRACTICE your best - Perfect your notes, tempo, raga, taal, etc with precise audiovisual biofeedback, score and statistics.
* PERFORM your best - Get a musical dialog going and creative juices flowing with intelligent, artistic melody, harmony and rhythm that improvise in real time. (Tabla, Swarmandal, Automatic harmony on Strings and Piano, Tanpura, Surpeti, Manjijra, with more instruments coming soon)
* PUBLISH your best - Live Monitor your performance, record multi-track, mix, bounce and share high quality tracks, right from the app. A pro studio in your pocket!
And so many more features:
* In ear monitoring with EQ and effects
* Precision Tuner and Beat Gauges
* 3 Octave Reference Keyboard,
* Note accuracy score and detailed statistics,
* Full VoiceOver support for visually impaired users
* 3 Tunings (12 ET, Gandhar and 22 Shruti),
* 4 note naming styles (Hindi, Carnatic, English, Latin),
* 115+ Ragas,
* 8 Taals (more taals coming soon)
NaadSadhana is now better than ever, with new Taals, Ragas/Scales, features and more:
1. Hands Free controls for Rhythm & Percussion - control rhythm instruments with subtle facial gestures.
2. Perform tab has been redesigned to make your performance more streamlined than ever.
3. New Taal - Keherwa
4. New Ragas / Scales - Gaud Sarang, Kaamod, Manjh Khamaj, Shuddha Bilawal, Shuddha Scale.
5. Share long recordings with ease, with mixed down tracks being 20X smaller, with no difference in audio quality.
6. Several fixes and speedups, stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing experience learning music with this app
As someone who casually sings western pop and recently started training in Hindustani classical music, this app has been an excellent tool in this transition.
You can choose a raag/scale as a setting and sing any song to the tanpura and tabla (which are both amazing by the way, it feels like live accompaniments as it’s not loop recorded). I’ve been using this feature to make sure I’m hitting the notes correctly as I practice my scales. This aspect of the app has really made me reflect on how off my notes have been before using this tool and I’ve already seen a drastic improvement in my pitch! The real time feedback this app gives you while you sing is absolutely genius.
I used to be intimidated by Hindustani music, but this app has given me the confidence that I can do this. It doesn’t hurt that it’s also really fun to practice with it as it feels like a game! For anyone who wants to be a better singer, I would highly recommend this app.
In a class of its own!
As an amateur musician I am constantly on the lookout for computer-based tools/apps that can help with my daily practice. Recently I had the chance to try out the beta version of Naad Sadhana and I can honestly say I was floored -- a tabla app that actually listens and adapts to the singer in real time. There is simply nothing quite like this in any genre of music (that I am aware of).
The popular tabla machines/apps are loop based with very limited variety and inadequate even for a beginning student. The closest, in terms of musical sophistication, is iRealPro for jazz which generates rhythm-section accompaniment that sounds authentic and aesthetically sound. However even that is oblivious to the singer -- it doesn't listen and adapt.
When I heard about Naadsadhana I was frankly quite skeptical that such an app could exist. I was happy to be proved wrong! Over the course of one hour of stress testing, this Turing machine held its own. In fact it consistently made inspired choices like a highly skilled human tabla player would.
It is clearly a labor of love, an inspired creation, both in its concept and in its execution, and so utterly unique that it is unfair to compare it to anything else. The app creator clearly cares deeply about musicianship and obsesses about getting the right tone and feel in every phrase. I think this will be the standard bearer for the next generation of music apps.
I can’t go back to iTablaPro
Imagine having awesome Indian musicians permanently on call in your home ready to perform with you whether for practice, performance or in the middle of the afternoon when you decide to have an unplanned session. And imagine they have a vast library of knowledge spontaneously changing what they play based on what you were chanting. Imagine you get to control everything. Timing, keys, instruments with zero egos. It’s like having a band that only cares about making you look amazing. That’s what this is. Game changer. I can’t go back to anything else. And neither will you.
- Sandeep Ranade
- 720.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Sandeep D. Ranade
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access - 1 Month $4.99
- Unlimited access - 1 Year $34.99
- Unlimited access - 3 Months $12.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.