NaAVIC is a free Electronic Chart System in your pocket that will make marine navigation easy, safe, reliable, and fun.
This free app is for recreational boaters who want to navigate the surrounding waters safely while exploring new and interesting locations to fish, dive, eat etc. The app offers a range of features to make marine navigation easier and reliable that are delivered through a clear and intuitive interface designed specifically for mobile devices and tablets.
By utilizing a cloud-based approach with data streaming, the NaAVIC ECS enables all members of an expedition to more actively engage in the voyage as well as to share that voyage with fellow ‘marine friends’, hence building a community of like-minded users.
- Supports IHO S-57 charts and S-52 presentation
- Comprehensive route creation and navigation
- Offline navigation
- Displays boat position, speed, and course
- Notifications and alarms
- Find recreational hotspots
- Measure distances
- Stream additional data layers over the base map
- Point of Interest
Quick Start Guide:
* Changes to Log in step
* Use application without register with NaAVIC
* Optimized loading process
* Low GPS signal strength indicator changed to symbol
* Minor improvements and bugs fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- IIC Technologies Limited
- 21.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2018 NaAVIC™ Powered by Nautilus Cloud and Designed by IIC Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.