NAB’s Mobile Banking app. Managing your money has never been easier.
All the things you’d expect from our secure banking app:
• Make fast instant payments or schedule them for the future.
• Share or save your payment receipts, or view the transaction and merchant details later.
• Share your BSB and account details, or create a PayID.
• Save your regular payees and billers.
• Find your nearest NAB branch or ATM.
• Choose how you access your app, whether by fingerprint or facial recognition on compatible devices, or by passcode and password.
Manage your transactions:
• Digitally store your receipts for tax or warranty purposes.
• Make payments with Apple Pay, on compatible devices.
• Receive notifications when you use your card, or money arrives in your account.
• Scan and deposit cheques.
• Send international payments to over a hundred countries around the globe.
• Approve payments.
We give you the tools to manage your cards:
• Lost, stolen or damaged card? You can temporarily block or unblock your card, permanently block and order a new card, or replace a damaged card instantly.
• Get a detailed breakdown of your repayment options.
• Activate your new card, or change your PIN at any time.
• Control where and how you use your Visa credit and debit cards, such as for online transactions or overseas card use.
Tools to help you every day:
• Create a savings goal and track your progress.
• Set up quick balance to see your account balances without logging in.
• Download 2 years of statements, or create Proof of Balance, Interim or Interest statements.
• Manage your Home Loan’s scheduled payments, add or change your offset account, or get an estimated property valuation.
• Rollover your Term Deposit when it matures.
• Need another account? You can open one in minutes.
• Manage profiles for shared and business accounts.
• Get support, chat to a banker or send us your feedback.
You’ll be asked to provide permission for the app to access your device and app history, which allows the app to protect your mobile device against banking cybercrime. Giving the app these permissions will keep your accounts safe and ensure the app works the way it was designed.
We've made a few changes to the app:
- Pick up from where you left off, and retrieve a previously saved personal loan application.
- General performance, security, stability and accessibility improvements.
Keeping your phone's operating system up to date is important, as new versions can include important security updates and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Three stars because the app is normally ok but recently my account just disappeared, try and log in and it says I don't exist. I can log in fine on a web browser. I'm uninstalling and installing again to try again. Weird.
Signs of improvement but...
For whatever reason, the whole NAB has been stuck in the stones ages on the IT front for a long time. The level of services with their iOS app and web netbank just can not compare with their competitors. Whilst recent and this version of the app has been moving in the right direction, it's still way behind in terms of functionality and usability. The present version is ok and seemed to be stable, there's still a lot more work needed. As for the latest functionality to order PayTag on the app, it's another evidence of NAB's lag. A joke when ApplePay is working well for my Amex and other O/S debit cards.
Basic use of fingerprint ID doesn’t work
Added in fingerprint authentication bust still asks for a password. What’s the point?
Developer Response ,
Hey Drewcifer1221, if the app is reading your print correctly you shouldn't need the password. Could you try turning the finger print scanner off and back on? ^NG
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Australia Bank
- 275.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © National Australia Bank Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.