NaviRec is a guidance player for the Visually Impaired. You can download guides (guidance data) from the download site for this app, and use them with NaviRec's "Player mode" and "Guide mode".
"Player mode", like a music player, plays the audio descriptions which are recorded in the guide. Use this mode when you check the contents of the guide before going out. "Guide mode" plays the audio descriptions based on the location obtained from the GPS. Use this mode when you receive the guidance while going out. You can also create your own guides with "Recorder mode". For details about each modes, please read "How to Use" in the app.
Using a mobile device outdoor can be often distracting and dangerous. Avoid operating a device as much as possible while walking, and always stop and pay attention to the surroundings when doing so. The accuracy of GPS varies depending on its environment. For a visually impaired user, it is advised to always use a white cane and rely on additional cues when traveling.
* Changed the top screen structure.
* Changed the settings screen structure.
* Removed the bookmark function (bookmarked guides will be moved to the guide storage box).
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Amedia Corporation
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Amedia Corporation