Designed for physicians and nurses, nAble General Surgery EMR is a specialty specific front-end App with a simple and easy to master user interface. The workflow offers quick review of patient record and complete documentation of vitals, HPI, Hx, ROS, diagnosis and treatment plans. Physician orders of prescriptions, labs, radiology, and recalls automatically become tasks to be completed by the nursing staff. If immunization is offered, the EMR provides a complete documentation of vaccination schedule and administration. Context sensitive dropdowns, picklists and plan templates assist the physician in completing the chart accurately and completely by simply tapping on the choices or manually entering the information. The App works seamlessly with nAble 4.0c EMR which is web-based and Stage 2 certified as a complete ambulatory EMR for Meaningful Use. Users have the choice to either use the native iPad App or access the patient information via the the web-based nAble application, thus providing total mobility, real-time information sharing, and second to none user experience.
HOW TO USE:
Download the App, the current nAble users sign-in with their clinic name, username and password, and begin using the App after viewing a brief tutorial. The App requires internet access to connect with the back-end nAbleMD database for patient data and clinical information.
• General Surgery specific picklists and templates for diagnosis and treatment plans
• Document allergies, medications, alerts, and risk factors
• Electronically prescribe and transmit prescriptions
• Order, track and review labs, procedures, and radiology
• Physical exam diagrams with annotation and color markers
• Integrated electronic billing and patient scheduling via the web application
• Track patient appointments and exam room assignments
• Receive, review, sign and send faxes from within the App
• Intra-office secure messaging system
• Complete log of communication with the patients
• Real-time data sharing with the nAble web application
• Seamless integration with waiting room Kiosk and Patient Portal Apps
• Access and review scanned charts, images and documents
• Ability to create and customize picklists, exam and plan templates
• Integrated E&M and procedure codes for easy charge capture
• Telemedicine Video Call
New Feature: Telemedicine Video Call
Now you can use Touch ID for faster login
Search patient using barcode reader
- Nth Technologies Inc
- 48.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Nth Technologies, Inc. 2002-present
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.