Nabley is a non-profit app with a mission to help neighbors help neighbors, create communities that communicate, and make the world a happier place.
Nabley allows you to establish a private network of your neighbors, friends, teammates and co-workers to achieve better communication and efficiencies. Using Nabley you can coordinate chores, errands, favors, and efficiencies within your private network. If you need something from the store, or need a favor, you can log your request to select neighbors within your private network. If they are able to help, the app will facilitate communication between the two of you, and create efficiencies in your life. Similarly, if you are running an errand you may elect to use Nabley to notify select neighbors within your network of your availability.
Nabley is engineered to create efficiencies. It is not a tool for social media, commentary, opinions, or entertainment. Nabley is designed to minimize screen time and maximize the time, and opportunities, for neighbors to be neighborly!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Through Nabley you reach out to trusted neighbors, friends, teammates, and co-workers to extend an invitation to join your network.
2. Importantly, if they accept your invitation, they are only connected to you, not others in your network. Each user establishes their own private network. (Nabley respects your privacy – we do not want you inundated with requests from strangers and the noise of unwanted contacts.)
3. You can then organize your network into custom groups based on your needs. You may elect to have a group for work, one for your kickball team, one for your church group, and one for neighbors who live close by.
4. Nabley allows you to easily create efficiencies within these groups, from coordinating lunch pick-up with your co-workers, to snack duty for your kickball team, to ride sharing for your church group, to picking up milk for your neighbor.
5. If you need dog food from the warehouse club, or help installing a television, you can log these requests and select which neighbors can view them. These neighbors are not bogged down with notifications and the discomfort of having to reply ‘no’. But, if they elect to view your request and accept it, Nabley facilitates the assistance.
6. Likewise, you can choose to ‘Be Nabley’ through either proactively sending a notification to select neighbors that you are available for assistance “I am running to the wine store if anyone needs anything”, or you can simply view requests which neighbors have logged and determine if you want to provide assistance.
7. If it is helpful, Nabley provides a link to Venmo™ to facilitate payment.
8. Nabley awards points to users for doing neighborly deeds, fueling friendly competition within the ecosystem.
Helping neighbors help neighbors, creating communities that communicate, and making the world a happier place.
Love thy Neighbor! Get Nabley with them!
General performance and fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app makes it easy to ask someone for a favor without making them feel that they are obligated to say yes.
Found this to be a really helpful tool when trying to connect to people in my neighborhood. Great idea!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.