Founded in 1971, the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) serves as the national health care advocacy organization for America’s medically underserved and uninsured and the community health centers that serve as their health care home.
NACHC works in conjunction with state and regional primary care associations, health center controlled networks and other public and private sector organizations to expand health care access to all in need.
With this resource, the mobile app will provide users with the ability to:
- View and edit your profile
- Full access to event resources
- View, update and send notes on your event sessions
- Browse speaker information
- Check out exhibitors and the exhibit hall floor plan
- Set reminders for events and receive alerts
- Connect through Facebook and LinkedIn
Download the NACHC app now.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
- National Association of Community Health Centers, Inc.
- 29.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2019 NACHC All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.