NAE NWAN Connect 4+
National Automotive Experts LLC
Designed for iPad
The mobile version of our Online Account Management System (OAMS) providing agents and dealers with access to the Dashboard, Claims Desktop and PPM Desktop. Customers can access their agreement information, upload maintenance records and more!
Agent and Dealer features include:
* Access agreements and view agreement notes
* Access claim activity and upload claim attachments
* Access pre-paid maintenance balance and redemption details (when applicable)
* Access daily contract counts along with month-to-date, year-to-date and inception-to-date summaries
* Drill-down on contract totals to see your top producing dealers and/or products
* View daily, real-time claim statistics as well as month-to-date, year-to-date and inception-to-date views
* Access real-time Warranty Forever™ call statistics (when applicable)
* Access agreement details, including distance to your selling dealer
* View claim activity and upload claim attachments
* Access to pre-paid maintenance balance and redemption details (when applicable)
* Upload Warranty Forever™ Maintenance Records
icon and logo updates
Ratings and Reviews
Documents will not upload
I’m glad I checked back on the app, because none of my uploaded documents went through last week. If they did go through, the staff has not posted them to my account and I have no way of proving I did, due to the way this app is setup.
I did not have this issue with the app a year ago. Although it seems vaguely familiar that my documents appeared as if they didn’t go through, but then appeared a day or two later. So, I thought that would be the same this year. I told myself I would check on it in a couple of days. .....it’s been a week now and still no update on our contract documents.
This really does need to be addressed, whether it is a malfunction of the app or the staff not processing documentation to the accounts as the annual inspection documents are uploaded for each account.
It’s been over 2 years since the last update; I’ll admit it’s super annoying to have an app that puts updates out every week or so, but 2 years since the last update with all of the same complaints!? It sure does seem like no one at NWAN cares or holds the app department accountable for maintaining and improving upon the app.
At minimum, the app should provide a confirmation message stating the documents were received. This would keep the owners and the NWAN staff honest and protected.
Won’t Load Warranty Information
As others have pointed out, this app won’t upload a scanned document to satisfy the annual warranty maintenance requirement. Maybe it will upload photos of each page but I didn’t try that. If they are going to have an app, it should work well enough to meet their basic warranty requirements.
Need More Customer Features
The information and capabilities provided to a customer are very basic and useless.
Requested features for customers:
1. Ability to view actual signed contract and agreements
2. Ability to search and view all participating dealerships and service facilities in the U.S. so that a customer can choose a different participant to service their asset other than the dealership where the asset was purchased.
3. Claim details
4. Ability to rate/review participating dealerships/service facilities
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Automotive Experts LLC
- 47.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 National Automotive Experts LLC