Naf Naf Grill
Order Ahead. Pickup. Delivery. Perks.
Order fresh Middle Eastern eats for pickup or delivery, and earn points towards FREE Naf with Naf Perks.
• ORDER AHEAD and grab your meal from our pickup shelves or get it delivered straight to your door. No lines for you, my friend.
• SAVE YOUR FAVORITE MEAL and make ordering it again a breeze.
• FIND the nearest Naf to satisfy your handmade pita cravings.
• SHARE your feedback with us and let us know how we can do better.
Naf Perks Benefits:
• EARN POINTS: Earn points for ordering via the app, online or scanning your phone when you pay in the restaurant. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent. Earn extra points when you sign up for Facebook or invite a friend to sign up.
• REDEEM REWARDS: Earn 100 points and get a $10 reward to use towards anything you want on our menu.
• GET EXCLUSIVE PERKS: Get special perks and be the first-to-know about Naf news. Bonus, you get a perk just for signing up!
Order gift cards via the app! Check out the ‘More’ section in the app to purchase physical or digital gift cards for yourself or other Naf fans. We also made a couple updates to improve your ordering experience. Enjoy and Naf On!
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to order
I don't think folks are lying about their problems but I've had none of it. Signed up, ordered, got a free side and my order was waiting on a shelf by the door. The fact that the food was SO good makes me give this place, and this app, a full 5*
You always amaze me with your crap quality
I tried using the Naf Naf app 3 years before and it was crap and it is crap till today. No improvement at all. I got a mail that there is a birthday reward for me and I downloaded the app to redeem the reward. Its corona time so I planned to chose curbside pickup by placing order via app. As expected, the app didn’t work and everytime I tried redeeming my reward, I kept getting the error that this reward cannot be redeemed on your order. If you don’t want the customer to redeem his reward, why do you even give them a reward. Such a crap app. I better order naf naf using doordash or grubhub and I get my food delivered. Their own app never works and partner app works perfectly fine. I don’t know what quality of developers you have working on this app but there is a serious issue in the app. Lost my birthday reward because of your junk app.
Customer Service Nightmare
Had issues with my delivery order and had to call the restaurant. The on-duty manager could not provide any explanation nor solution to my problem, told me to call the next day to talk to the general manager. Long story short, after 3 days of reaching out both through the customer service email and through phone calls. I still was not refunded my money or my rewards points. Throughly disappointed with their lack of communication and urgency to resolve the issue. This is not my first time having problems with Naf Naf Grill either, they are poorly run with under trained managers. The food is great but the service is atrocious and an embarrassment to the food/service industry. Don’t waste your money or time!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Naf-Naf Holdings, LLC
- 116.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Naf-Naf Holdings, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.