Nahla wa Nahil is the #1 Arabic language literacy App that both educates and entertains students between the age of 4 and 11.
GESS Education Award winner in 2019 as 'Best Primary Resource', N&N was created by Arabic language teachers to ensure that K-5 students at all reading levels have access to the appropriate resources they need to improve their Arabic reading and comprehension skills.
Nahla wa Nahil 'School' and 'Home' editions are now available on the same App.
• Subscribe to NahlaWaNahil as an individual:
- Subscription duration (3, 6 or 12 months)
- Subscription starts from 15 $ for 3 months
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Fewer pass-image options.
-Ability for student to change their pass-image (with automatic email notification to teachers and parents).
2-Quickly unlock student accounts through QR-Code.
3-Option for Student Assignment Out of Current Reading Level.
4-App Size Minimized.
5-Performance Improvement and Bug Fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My kids love this App
I love this App. It used to be so difficult to get my 2 kids to read Arabic. Now they love it. I see their reading skills improve by the day.
Very useful app
This is a very useful app for my niece. Highly enjoying it as well as learning.
Reading Arabic used to be so boring now my arabic has improved so much
- TechKnowledge General Trading LLC
- 39.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Al Manhal by Techknowledge GT LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Nahla wa Nahil - 3 mo, 1 user $14.99
- Nahla wa Nahil - 6 mo, 1 user $19.99
- Nahla wa Nahil - 12 mo, 1 user $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.