Nail that Coin (Brazilian "Preguinho") is a game that takes us back to that time in the 70's or 80's when we had very little, almost no technology and yet we were able to find fun. Anything we had lying around was enough to build something that would allow us to play with friends.
With an old wooden board, several nails and some sticks, we could create a "Preguinho" field. Add to that a coin and we had a soccer game to play with friends. Then it was a matter of setting up a championship table and inviting the neighborhood to play in the contest. It was a fun time, even before video games.
Nail that Coin aims to bring back that joy, it simulates that iconic game from the past and will grant hours of fun to the entire family and friends, in a very competitive game. It shows the young what we did back then to have fun!
There's no age limit in this nostalgic game, it's all about physics and ability.
Nail that Coin includes:
- Single player mode: play against an artificial intelligence with 5 different difficulty levels to choose
- Two player mode: allows two players to compete against each other in the same device
- Training mode: allows unlimited moves for a single player on the board
- Shootout mode: never end up in a draw again, if you enable Shootout, upon a draw Nail that Coin starts Shootout mode placing the coin in increasingly difficult positions for free shots
- Head to Head: the camera is automatically positioned for the player in front when it's his turn
- Board style: old wood
- 80's coin texture (Brazilian, Australian, American, German, English and French)
** No network multiplayer support yet.
Like our page on Facebook and check out the latest news on Nail that Coin (Preguinho):
It Nail that Coin (Preguinho)'s page you can message us with questions, comments or suggestions, we'll answer as soon as possible.
This new version of Nail that Coin brings improved graphics and performance and:
- New control method making it easier and more rewarding to play
- New coins: Japanese, Canadian, Polish
- Players can now choose color
- Better reward system
- Better coin graphics
- Better user interface
There's more to come, stay in tune.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.