Nail that Coin (Brazilian "Preguinho") is a game that takes us back to that time in the 70's or 80's when we had very little, almost no technology and yet we were able to find fun. Anything we had lying around was enough to build something that would allow us to play with friends.
With an old wooden board, several nails and some sticks, we could create a "Preguinho" field. Add to that a coin and we had a soccer game to play with friends. Then it was a matter of setting up a championship table and inviting the neighborhood to play in the contest. It was a fun time, even before video games.
Nail that Coin aims to bring back that joy, it simulates that iconic game from the past and will grant hours of fun to the entire family and friends, in a very competitive game. It shows the young what we did back then to have fun!
There's no age limit in this nostalgic game, it's all about physics and ability.
Nail that Coin includes:
- Single player mode: play against an artificial intelligence with 5 different difficulty levels to choose
- Two player mode: allows two players to compete against each other in the same device
- Training mode: allows unlimited moves for a single player on the board
- Shootout mode: never end up in a draw again, if you enable Shootout, upon a draw Nail that Coin starts Shootout mode placing the coin in increasingly difficult positions for free shots
- Head to Head: the camera is automatically positioned for the player in front when it's his turn
- Board style: old wood
- 80's coin texture (Brazilian, Australian, American, German, English and French)
** No network multiplayer support yet.
Like our page on Facebook and check out the latest news on Nail that Coin (Preguinho):
It Nail that Coin (Preguinho)'s page you can message us with questions, comments or suggestions, we'll answer as soon as possible.
Version 1.5.6 brings:
• Much improved graphics and performance
• Updated control mechanics based on users feedback
• Option to turn vibration on/off
• Auto-adjusts the interface to screen cutouts on supported devices
• Bigger pause button
• Bug fixing
• Option to select whether the control arrow resets
• Leaderboards button
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am excited this is here!
I used to play WoodBall on Android long ago and missed it when switching to iPhone! This brings it back!
Five stars if you were able to move your camera angle up, down, left, and right with your finger. To shoot, press on the coin and the further you pull back would be how hard you shoot (like a pinball machine)
Being able to shuffle nails per match or create custom layouts would be a cherry on top! As it stands right now, if any shot lands in the middle it’s basically a goal, so you’re spending most of your time playing the edges, when you could have custom layouts that make the gameplay change 👍🏻🤘🏼
That would all make this perfect, but this is a great start!! Keep it up, I’m tuned in!! Can’t wait for multiplayer!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review, and thank you very much for the suggestions, I’ll add them to the list.
Unfortunately, due to the current world crisis, I don’t have much time to work right now, so it may take quite a while to release a more complete version, but it will happen!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.