'Namaaz Times for Mumineen' is a Namaaz Times calculator and full Hijri calendar for Mumineen worldwide (Dawoodi Bohra Muslims)
- Namaaz and Sihori times calculator
- Accurate Hijri (i.e. Misri) calendar with complete Deeni Miqaats
- Static Miqaats + Dynamic Miqaat calculation: Ayyamul Beez Rozas throughout the year, Nabi Na Naam in last week of Shehrullah, etc.
- Qibla direction using built-in Compass (adjusted for magnetic declination), along with Sun/Moon indicators for reference (compass will only work if device includes magnetometer)
- Quick access to Fatemi Dawat website
- Daily Namaaz and Miqaat Notifications (enabled through settings - Notifications valid for 7 days, upon which app will need to be reopened to renew them). Note: iOS has a limitation on audio notifications to be under 30s in duration, due to which the full azaan cannot be played when that option is enabled. Sorry but no workaround exists as of yet.)
- Push notifications from official Fatemi Dawat administration (enabled through settings)
- Location set using phone network/GPS
- Auto track location and timezone changes on startup
- No need for active data connection
For all questions, comments or feedback, we can be reached at email@example.com. Please note that we are not able to respond to Appstore comments.
-Abde Syedna (TUS)
- Added monthly Sunnat Rozu as part of calendar
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app! Can you create an app with the namaz and vazu for kids to hear and recite too? There was an app called hafti which was great and it's now gone! It had all the marashas on it and my son listened to it every night before bed. If we can get an audio app for the kids to learn the surats etc that would be wonderful. :)
Travelling around cities shows up some bugs
After manually updating location, correct Namaz time is displayed but azan comes at time matching last location.
Also, during daylight saving change time, a similar mismatch occurs, reinstalling the app solves the issue.
Description ( and the app in its whole and developer) needs correction
This app is not for the Dawoodi Bohra Muslims nor is the developer from the same community. Besides, we have got tons of better apps for the members of our community. Such a shame.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.