Important: Namaste will only work properly on iPhone 5S or newer, as well iPad Air and newer.
"Is something bothering you? Swipe it away with Namaste." - AppAdvice
Become happier in just 2 minute per day! Namaste is a multi-sensory mindfulness experience which incorporates:
- Ambient sounds
- Relaxing videos
- Mindfulness reminders
- Tactile experience with 3D touch
- Motivating quotes
Namaste helps you:
- Relieve anxiety associated with a particular thought
- Become more grateful by prompting you to think about wonderful things happening in your life
- Feel more accomplished as you acknowledge things you have worked on
- Set an intention for tomorrow
Namaste is an interactive experience based on Harvard University, UC Berkeley, University of Pennsylvania & HelpGuide.org research that has found that:
- “Practicing mindfulness improves both mental and physical health”
- “Gratitude is strongly and consistently associated with greater happiness”
- “Visual reminders can serve as cues to trigger thoughts of gratitude”
While based on serious research, Namaste is anything but. We have worked hard to create an engaging product to give you a FUN break from your busy day! Check it out!
We love feedback & want you to have an excellent experience. You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Revamped user interface
- Added music
- Added videos
- Added gratefulness journal
- Added inspirational quotes
Ratings and Reviews
Something so simple makes you stop and reflect on what's bothering you. This works, and you will be able to breath when you're done.
Since having this app I feel like I have more patience and I am able to communicate more calmly to others. :)
Really!? Wonderful? Awesome? ... NOT! But a good start.
Look, this is REALLY a good 'start' at something that CAN be a very useful tool for helping with stress. But that so -called smoke truly needs some working on. It should be slowly and SMOOTHLY moving around, IF we want to be seeing it as what it is called - SMOKE! RIGHT? On my iPad-3, there is NO fluid dynamics going on at all. The image we see HERE before download represents NOTHING what I see when using the app.
I do love what this app represents for us, and I hope the thing gets continually updated for improvements. The right idea is THERE. Now let's get that SMOKE looking like the free flowing swirly stuff it should be, not a 'frame-by-frame staccato movement.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Elephant Enterprises LLC
- 80 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Elephant Enterprises LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.