Never forget a name again. Gain respect from your clients, coworkers, and friends. Renowned memory teachers use the same methods as built into this Name Skillz app.
Never forget a name again with Name Skillz!
Renowned teachers of memory mastery techniques use the same methods as built into the Name Skillz app.
It's like Duolingo for your memory.
Gain the benefits of remembering strangers names to build strong relationships, close more clients, improve sales skills, and respect from others.
Remember names in three easy steps:
Step 1: Learn the techniques of turning names into pictures.
Step 2: Practice learning the most common names in the US by learning visuals with flashcard learning.
Step 3: Test your skillz with groups of virtual people to meet and recall their names.
Rank up and earn achievements to unlock bonus cards along the way.
Name Skillz has over 200 common US names and association flashcards to practice. Develop the skills to easily think of associations for less common names quickly in real life situations.
3 Levels: Lessons, Practice, and People
Lessons Level: Take a mini-class to learn the techniques memory masters use to easily remember names
Practice Level: Study over 200 common United States based names to learn easy visual associations for each one. Edit and create your own associations to ones best suited for you
People Level: Meet groups of virtual people from 5 to 50 at a time to test your name remembering skillz.
Bonus Cards: Unlock bonus flashcards by exploring the app and practicing regularly.
Gamified for fun play: Gain rank from Newbie to Master as you continue to practice and learn.
Imagine confidently walking up to someone you met with a big smile, giving them a big smile and a firm handshake while exclaiming, “Great to see you again, Johnathan.”
Be a better you today. Download Name Skillz now.
- Matches device settings when in silent mode
- New onboarding option to skip lessons
- Minor graphics changes
Ratings and Reviews
I actually tried the tips from this app because I was going on a church retreat and wanted to be super sociable and remember everyone’s names. Using the method they teach for remembering names is a bit trickier to do without the app. Some of the name associations they used were ones I didn’t care for, like janitor-Jennifer, but it would take a lot of effort to come up with each association from scratch. If there are ones you like better, you can change the associated word and even the picture too. However, you can’t create your own custom name flash card set of less common names or names of people you are trying to remember in real life. That’s the only extra feature I wish they had. Otherwise I think the app is pretty good.
I use this app usually when I wake up to get my brain moving and met someone this week whose name has still stuck with me. Love that you can add your own associations to the name and the illustrations. The trophies also make a nice goal-oriented person like myself feel like I’ve accomplished something 🙌🏼 Would definitely recommend this app for those looking to memorize names or even improve memory.
I really like this app! I could jump on immediately and utilize the name-image association principles in minutes. However this app lacks a few things.
1. Support - the last update was 2 years ago, as far as I can tell, its a dead app and innovations are slim to none.
2. Community - none existent community. Cant share anything really unless it’s directly with someone else you know.
3. Photos Complications - using your own pictures can be a hassle because you need to find the right picture, download it, etc. like Stephanie is “stuff a knee”... I think theres a better image for that. Itd be better if this platform had a photo cloud search. Could easily be a “pro feature”.
4. Sharing/adding names - once you get to “200” it doesn’t look like theres much beyond that. That is where the app dies and lives only for review.
Good app to jump in, bad app for prolonged usage. There a better review systems for that.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SOLUTIONING, INC
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 NeuroSkillz
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.