Easily and securely browse the Internet using Namecheap’s new VPN for iPhone. We care about your privacy and security, which is why we created an ultra-reliable VPN solution that protects you against unwanted data and DNS leaks.
Our secure VPN keeps you safe on public Wi-Fi networks, hiding your sensitive data and making your connection difficult to intercept. Choose to connect to servers located in over 40 countries. Our VPN software can be used on up to 5 devices simultaneously.
*Get your free 14 day trial now!*
Why Choose Namecheap’s VPN?
*Military Grade Encryption: This means no third parties can access your data.Your connection will be secure – even on vulnerable public Wi-Fi Hotspots.
*IP Anonymity: You can avoid many regional restrictions, online censorship, and tracking with an anonymous IP from our network.
*Security & Speed: Experience security without sacrificing speed on our high-speed network.
*Unlimited Bandwidth: Perfect for sharing large files or streaming your favorite content; we won't restrict you.
*24/7 industry-renowned customer support: We're always on hand, day or night, to help you out.
*Absolutely No Logs: Ever. We will never track or store your browsing history, or reveal what data you're sending – we can't reveal what we don't store!
• Namecheap VPN is a paid service so you'll need a subscription to get started. You can choose from three subscription plans: $7.99/month and $76.99/12 months.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription.
• You can turn the auto-renewal off by going to your Account Settings.
• The current subscription cannot be canceled.
Updated core library for stability improvement and bugfix.
Ratings and Reviews
Why not Auto connect
When I use, it works fine. But there is no setting for Auto connect and no kill switch. Which makes it kind of silly. I want a VPN that silently works in the background and not have to worry if I am connected or not. Of course Apple could do with a better VPN icon that is not identical on the iPhone by the notch
Rock solid after latest update!
I’ve used the iOS and Mac versions for about 3 months. I had some problems with a few dropped connections until a couple weeks ago when they updated the apps. Since then connections have been extremely reliable. I’ve also done a few speed tests and the results show no slowdown compared with my ISP. Definitely would recommend especially considering the great price.
Works manually but the settings for blacklisted WiFi is treated list a trust. Even the notes are the same as trusted WiFi section in the settings. Hopefully this can get resolved to automatically connect on certain WiFi SSIDs. If that resolves itself, golden.
- Namecheap, Inc
- 33.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Namecheap, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Data Monthly $7.99
- Unlimited Data Yearly $46.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.