NannyNotes Baby Tracker and Daily Sheet is a Nanny App that allows for parents, nannies, and caregivers to easily communicate. It is the replacement for the daily sheet with the ability to add notes, photos, videos, memos and so much more!
NannyNotes is the daily sheet replacement that keeps parents informed about their children while away at work or traveling. With an intuitive and easy to use baby tracker, caregivers can quickly log sleep schedules, diapers, feedings and activities with notes, photos and videos that are immediately available for parents. Don’t miss out on your child’s day while you are away. Use NannyNotes and stay connected no matter where you are!
"As a first time mom it was hard going back to work after having our son. With NannyNotes I am able to constantly check during the day and see what my little man is doing" - Amy
What does a day with NannyNotes look like?
Parents can start the day by adding a memo or two for the caregiver. A memo notification will appear and contain a reminder such as laundry or going to a swim lesson. Parents can also add a note just like a caregiver about when the child wakes up, their diaper and and what they ate for breakfast. This information will all be available for the caregiver when they start their day.
Child wakes up early? Now the caregiver is aware and perhaps the nap might be a bit early that day.
Throughout the day the caregiver logs notes such as sleep schedules, snacks, diapers and activities. Throughout the day parents can see the activity in real time on their device. When the parent comes home this information is all accessible to them.
Did the child skip their nap?- Perhaps bed time should be earlier? Was lunch later than normal? Perhaps dinner should be later that night.
NannyNotes is the app that will keep everyone connected and in sync with their child’s day!
"I often travel for work which can put me in different timezones. NannyNotes allows me to see what my daughter is doing with our Nanny at any time." - Nate
* Track feedings, sleep schedules, diapers, bottles, and activities with notes, photos and videos.
* Receive a daily email with all the notes and photos entered for that day.
* Add unlimited children, caregivers, nannies and family members.
* Intuitive interface makes adding notes quick and simple.
* Updates appear instantly on your device as connections log activity.
* Push notifications are sent when notes and memos are added.
* Caregivers can use the app and share days with parents by text message if they do not have the app!
* Parents can add memos and reminders for caregivers. Need to make sure laundry gets done or add a reminder about swim lessons.? Add a memo!
* Unlimited storage. Add as many photos and notes as you wish. Everything is saved to the cloud and synced across all devices.
* Keep an unlimited history of all your child’s notes and photos grouped by day.
* Any photo that is entered into NannyNotes can be saved to your phone for sharing on any social network.
* Support, we are here to help! Have a question or a great idea? Let us know and we will respond as soon as possible. NannyNotes is an app built by parents for parents.
* Security. Take comfort in knowing that everything is stored safely and securely.
Visit: https://www.nannynotes.net for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
So close to perfect
This is exactly what I was looking for as a nanny. Though there are a few things that would make this excellent. I wish was an option was to make an end time on play times. Also an ability to edit drinks other then it being just bottle or milk. Should have more options such as water, juice etc. Also an ounce selection for drinks. This is so close to perfect just a few changes will make it amazing.
Great app! Missing some features...
This app has a great idea! Exactly what I was looking for as a nanny! I need a way to communicate with the parents about things having to do with the children. This app is definitely a great start for exactly what I was looking for but it's missing a few features. I would love for it to have an option to create your own type of child note. Like a fill in the blank option. Also, Disney app needs to have the ability to post pictures. That way the parents can have a visual of you if their child through each know if desired. Perhaps there could even be a picture section where each of these pictures are stored. Overall good app just need some work.
I am a Frustrated Nanny
While I LOVE app because it allows parents to monitor their son’s/daughter’s day and it allows me to cover my basis as to what has been asked of me by parents. However, I am completely frustrated that come 3PM PST every day I cannot get into the app to update my kiddo’s logs. My parents can not access the app either. It would appear that the developer cannot handle the traffic that the app has created. If this weren’t the case I would give the app 5 stars. However, because I had to pay for the app and this seems to be a daily thing despite updates I still find myself frustrated and therefore only giving 2 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi Tnkrbell72 - I believe we had corresponded while back and we figured out the issue was that you were only allowing the app to use WiFi and not Cellular. When you returned home at 3pm you did not have Wifi and that was not working - can you confirm if this was your issue?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.