Manage business inventory from your phone.
Nano Inventory is a powerful inventory-control program you can keep in your pocket. Manage your stock movement, product descriptions, income & expenses all from your iPhone or iPod touch. Best of all, Nano Inventory does not require an internet connection, so it works everywhere! There is also a desktop version of the app that is fully compatible with the mobile version.
In multi-user mode, you can locate the database on the Web hosting and connect to it all your users. To differentiate the users’ permissions in the application, the Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) is implemented.
INVENTORY FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- See instantly the quantity of stock on-hand
- Maintain records of goods received and issued
- Create reports about stock movement for any period
- Manage stock for multiple locations
YOUR ENTIRE PRODUCT CATALOG
- Keep an updated catalog of products, brands, and more
- Snap product photos and videos right from your camera
- Search products by bar code, QR code, photo, name, SKU, and more
- Use phone camera or Bluetooth scanner to search products by bar code
- Create detailed reports about turnover, margin, and revenue
- Keep accurate records of clients and suppliers
- Back up your data by email, DropBox or iCloud
- Print your reports via AirPrint.
Nano Inventory includes a set of sample inventory to get you started. Once you are familiar with the app, clear the database and enter in your own info!
Please email us for help or to give suggestions. We love to hear how businesses are using our app!
Scan modes "Auto add" and "Add by button" are added to the Bluetooth scanner module.
Оценки и отзывы
Unusable for my business
I had hoped this would help me keep track of my inventory, but it’s unusable for me. I wish I could have the cost refunded.
An entrepreneur for 19 years this app is beyond unusable. Should be pulled immediately. Give me my money back.
Overall I like it but the sync is a pain. I wish iOS could store the files on iCloud or Dropbox and access them there instead of having to upload a file to there and download it with the other device. As far as the rest of the app though it works good but since I usually have to try uploading several times and downloading several times before I am actually able to sync I think I'll look for another app to do this. Yep it's actually that big a deal to me
- Erziman Asaliyev
- 12.9 МБ
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Erziman Asaliyev
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».