Top #25 Category Strategy games in France, Brazil, Portugal and Netherlands;
The Nano War series has already been played by millions of people on the web since 2008.
Nano War is a real-time strategy game based on a simple but great concept where you'll have to conquer infected territories.
It's an intuitive game, user friendly/easy to play, highly addictive and for everyone!
Join the nanoscopic war and command immune cells. Save the human body from the three viruses that have infected human cells. Plan your strategy to fight against the infected cells led by AI. Capture multiple cell types and develop your own plans of attack.
• Challenge up to 3 players online for epic battles or play against AI on random levels
• Intuitive touch interface
• 40 levels in the story mode for many hours of play
• Multiplayer mode: Challenge players online all over the world
• Battle mode: Play against the AI with all the type of cells up to 3 opponents
• Rank: Improve your rank by winning battles
• 13 Achievements to unlock
• Retina Graphics and totally new soundtracks
• ... a simple but effective concept. Ecrans.fr, Erwan Carrio
• ... one of the most addictive flash games you'll ever find. Macforever.fr
• A good idea makes a good game! Soon7.com
• If you like strategy games, try this one ... Zip-zapgamers.com
• Selected as Game of the Week by Spiegel.de, JayIsGames.com & Indiegames.com
• Selected by Disney.com and Yahoo.com
• SACD Prize 2008
• Anthology of Web Flash Festival 2008
• Winner of WhoseGame by Orange
• Top10 best game of the month in 2008 on Kongregate
Once upon a time in a human body. Thousand of nanoscopic cells lived peacefully for many generations.
Among these cells. Is the mother cell, the very first cell and the One that gave birth to all.
Three of the most destructive group of virus had managed to infect the mother cell.
The mother cell was forced to produce countless infected cells.
But local cells didn't yield and prepared to fight back. We need to defeat all evil and quickly restore balance!!! The Nano War has begun!
Follow the Nano War team on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nanowargame
Follow me on Twitter: @benoitfreslon
Minor bugs fixed
iPhone X optimisation
Ratings and Reviews
Flooded with ads on free version
I had difficulty getting to the actual gameplay due to countless ads playing when I first open the app. Game is fin and challenging
I need more levels!
Unable to choose the number of cells I want to send at a time. Just feels like a cheap eufloria look-a-like.
Developer Response ,
Helllo, you could choose the number of cells. Just drag your fingers.
By the way, the first Nano War game was release a long time before Eufloria… 😉
- Benoit Freslon
- 46.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Benoît Freslon
- In-App Purchases
- Full version (no ads) $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.