Email your thoughts on the fly to yourself and others.
With just one click you and your colleagues, friends and family get a Napkin Note email with your latest ideas, thoughts, next steps, action points and to do’s!
What the Napkin Note App does for you:
• Email a note to yourself and others on the fly, quick and easy
• Attach images and voice messages to your note
• Secured and encrypted via SSL
• No need for an online account or logging in
• Personal SMTP server soon (BETA)
• Anything you feel we should build, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy of your stuff
Your stuff, means your stuff, therefore we would like to clearly state that we are not saving your emails, passwords etc. and that we are only a pass-through app. We do not share anything (like email addresses) with third parties.
The Napkin Note concept
We love the 'Getting Things Done' book by David Allen (GTD) and we love to keep our mind clear and empty; I use Napkin Note to emails my thoughts, ideas, reminders, to do's to myself and others on the fly.
We love feedback. Please send your experiences and remarks to email@example.com.
The Napkin Note Team
- You can now share web pages and images to Napkin Note, making it easier to quickly send a note!
- You can re-send messages from your outbox
- Several improvements for the user interface and under the hood, making sending notes faster & more reliable
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best discovery ever!!
I LOVE NAPKIN NOTE! This is my favorite thing I’ve ever randomly discovered on the App Store.
The good: Sending yourself a note/message/reminder is as easy as pressing one button! Just type your message, press send, and then boom! it’s in your inbox.
The bad: This app serves the same general purpose as simply texting/emailing yourself, so having an extra app to do that feels a little redundant.
However, this app makes it so much easier to send a quick note to yourself than texting/emailing yourself! And it’s pretty and very simple! Huge fan!!
Works super fast, easy and looks beautiful. Perfect for sending quick notes, thoughts and reminders. Especially during projects and with my team
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.