A scheduled baby is a happy baby.
Babies crave routine; as a parent, you do everything you can to provide a comforting and predictable schedule for your little one. Nara Baby is here to support you along the way. That’s why we’ve created an app that is intuitive, fuss-free, and shareable across multiple devices— so you have more time to spend on the important stuff.
Nara Baby is your shared hub for tracking all things baby. Parents and caregivers can log activities throughout the day for seamless communication, making scheduling a breeze. Add breast and bottle feeding sessions, pumping, sleep and diaper changes with just a few simple taps, and review the day in an easy-to-read log. You got this! And don’t worry, your data is only shared with users authorized by you.
- Easy-to-use shareable log with a seamless and intuitive interface
- Time breastfeeding sessions and your baby’s sleep with a simple tap
- Keep track of which side you are breastfeeding or pumping on
- Add diaper changes, bottle feedings, and more
- Add notes to any item
- Set reminders for the next feeding, pump session, diaper change, sleep, or medication
- Supports multiple babies
- Works across multiple devices
- Added Recurring Nap Reminders to notify you when it's time for naps based on a schedule you choose
- Improve growth history graph for children older than 5 years
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Has everything we want!
Things my partner and I love about this app: -great timer for breastfeeding: can time each side, pause, enter other data in the app, then go back to timer without losing your time/info. -simple buttons and choices for entering data like diaper changes, routines, etc. -opens keyboard for entering data when you select that field (you’d be surprised how annoying this is when it doesn’t happen—I have a wiggling baby, I don’t have time to select the same thing twice because someone didn’t think that I would want to enter data into a field I literally just selected 🙄) -automatically enters the time when you select the data you want to enter (see above again) -can sync with a partner/others to coordinate care -timer sync as well! Super helpful if one of you puts down the baby for a nap and the other gets them up—either person can start/stop the timer so you’re never left with a timer hanging out there in the ether. -can enter growth info like weight, height, head size, etc. -can enter personalized ‘routines’, like tummy time and baths as well as creating your own items. -beautiful design and colors. Not cluttered or distracting. Not constantly trying to sell you something.
Download this immediately! Delete the others!
This app is the best. No need to search any further. It’s simplistic but visually appealing screen is perfect and easy to see and use. Tracks everything you need, feeding (breast, formula, solids), diaper changes with options to record what the waste looked like, sleep, routines, medical history and more. It doesn’t require a lot of clicking through screens which is great when you have one hand and you’re trying to add a feeding before you forget while holding a bottle in place with your chin. Since I downloaded it they updated by adding “routines” as something to track. You can add your own routines and save them so they’re available in the future. We added tongue-tie exercises to keep track of how many times we do them in a day. You can do the same for medicine or vaccines. It really is a great app! And what makes it even better is that it’s free. It’s better than any of the paid apps. Oh and it provides easy to read summaries if you really want to evaluate your data! Save yourself time, download this app, delete and forget about the others. This app needs to be #1 on all of the best baby tracking apps. Nothing compares.
Best Tracking App I’ve Found!
After trying probably 20 different apps throughout pregnancy and postpartum, this is by far the best app out there for general tracking purposes. Why?
- NO ADDS!!! Seriously one of my favorite things about this app.
- You Can track sleep, breastfeeding/bottle/solids, diaper changes, meds, vaccines, and add your own daily routines. (What we’re all looking for in a good tracking app)
- You Can add notes and photos to ANY event, which are then saved and can be reviewed at a later time (to see all the adorable changes your baby goes through!)
- The timers are super easy to use and you can have multiple ones going at the same time.
- USER INTERFACE is soooo smooth and easy to work with! This is super important for moms who are busy and don’t have time to fiddle around. I also love how a glance at the dashboard shows how long it has been since the last events tracked for each item.
- History can be viewed linearly by scrolling OR with a glance at the calendar and each different tracker has its own color.
- Patterns are viewable under the “trends” section where it conveniently summarized averages of each tracker.
- Everyone Can participate in the tracking - from spouse to grandparent and on!
** Most of all I appreciate that it is FREE. They do not try to sell you things or only let you have limited access. No subscription required! LOVE LOVE LOVE this app!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nara Organics, Inc.
- 35.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Nara Organics, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.