SUMMER SALE! DOWNLOAD FOR FREE, UNLOCK WITH 50% DISCOUNT!
Narborion Saga is a young adult high fantasy gamebook. Part story-driven RPG spiced with riddles and minigames, part turn-based, tactical battle game! Fight against demons and the undead, find and defeat the Master Vampire!
This role-playing game will put you in the role of a young page serving the Royal Champion, who embarks on his first quest to assist the Lady Carluna, Princess of the Kingdom on her attempt to restore a Goddess to full power. During his travels, the hero will meet surprisingly civilized goblins, angry monsters, ancient demons buried in a battlefield, a dangerous swamp, a gypsy camp and finally the Black Keep, where Lord Malbor, the arch-enemy of this book awaits.
- grid- and turn-based tactical combat system to fight battles small and large
- dynamic storytelling with evolving storyline
- custom character creation
- dice-based skill checks and combat system
- a wide range of items to be used
- spells and magic to help the quest
- astonishing artwork
- side quests
- Fame-based advancement system
- touch-based mini-games
- real riddles to let your brain work
- a bookmark system to save game
Ratings and Reviews
A story about a thief
The thief is the creator. In order to play this you absolutely MUST spend real money. You start out with 5 gold coins which gets you next to nothing. You can't even save (bookmark) because that costs 6 coins. And there's no way to complete it without saving because no armor and no weapon means certain death and no save means you start over at the beginning. I was thinking you'd earn gold or find weapons and armor, but so far that isn't the case. The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because I used love choose your own adventure books. If you're willing to spend the money, however; this could be a great game.
The most fun to be had!
This is more than just a choose your adventure game. There are a lot of puzzles to solve, some of which you must copy down and take your time solving. You may not need the paid version to complete the game but I was more than happy to buy it just to show my appreciation for their game. I highly recommend this book/game. Enjoy!
Good story, bad writing
Please read over your work, all of it carefully. Or have someone else look over it. Because the typos and awkward sentences are strong with this one. Fix this along with finding better names for just about everything, add a little more explanation of what things, significant events, and religious figures are. you have a five star worthy game on your hands.
- Liber Primus Games Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 51.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Liber Primus Games
- In-App Purchases
- Book 1 Full Unlock $4.99
- 180 gold SALE $4.99
- 30 gold $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.