NARUTO X BORUTO NINJA TRIBES brings together all your favorite characters and teams from multiple generations of the iconic NARUTO and BORUTO worlds. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura of the original Team 7 fight against or alongside their new Team 7 counterparts Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki. Many other unforgettable fan favorites such as Gaara and Ino-Shika-Cho also join the fight!
Place your favorite shinobi in a deck and battle it out strategically with your three-shinobi squad in fast-paced shinobi action, just like in the NARUTO and BORUTO world. All with a single tap!
Work out the best strategy to beat other shinobi in battle. Enhance your shinobi’s skills and gear through a variety of training, game modes, and rewards to unlock heaps of in-game content. Assemble your shinobi to compete against other players’ squads or make alliances with their team to tackle Raids and defeat mighty Raid Bosses!
Execute dynamic ninjutsu combos which evoke a sense of speed and awe just like in the anime series as you bring unique shinobi bonds to life via these incredible techniques.
Immerse yourself in highly-dynamic 2D visuals which demonstrate an unrivaled sense of velocity and presence. Character visuals will evolve as you level up your shinobi!
Heaps of Content
Take on tower battles, fight against other players’ data in Ninja Arena, or work with other players to beat really tough opponents in Raids. This is just some of the content you’ll experience in the game… Get ready, there’s more!
This application is distributed under the official rights from the license holder.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Website:
By downloading or installing this app, you agree to the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Terms of Service.
Terms of Service:
This game contains some items available for in-app purchase that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app purchases can be disabled in your device settings, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more details.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just some minor things (love the game btw)
Since it’s release I’ve been playing a decent amount. I really like the anime aesthetic the developers implemented into the game and it’s really fun since it rotates around 9 characters of your choice. Of course you would want to strategize what characters for when, but at the moment, the beginning levels don’t really require that of you.
I think one simple thing I would like to see a change in, not for my enjoyment but for newcomers, is to not have every move you make be a special move when you attack someone in the first chapter. Idk if it was intentionally put in that way but it kinda de-sensitizes you in the second chapter when all of a sudden all your attacks become normal and then gradually back up to specials every now and then.
Other than that, I’d say this is a really nice solid release. There’s plenty of stuff to do at the moment and I love all the characters move sets and authentic voice acting. Really feels like you’re in the heat of an anime battle!
Fun but Needs Major Improvement
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been enjoying the game thus far, but I have a few issues:
1. Bandai Namco, when you release a game globally, please make sure that it is not region locked. Allowing people to download an app that they can’t even play without using a VPN pretty much defeats the point of releasing it in the first place.
2. The stamina system is WAY too strict. It takes much too long for stamina to replenish. Seriously, 5 minutes for 1 stamina point?! Honestly, that’s just ridiculous... Missions use too much stamina. Please mitigate this.
3. I understand that this is a Gacha game, but please make obtaining free Shinobi Coins much easier. As of now, I have no problems with the drop rates of the characters; it’s fair and on par with other Gacha game character drop rates. However, Shinobi Coins seem so sparse as of right now. Please increase the amount of Shinobi Coins we can get from daily challenges.
4. Please make it so that Shinobi Coins are transferable between the browser version of the game and the app version. There are times where I just want to play the game via the app on my phone but what deters me from doing so is that my Shinobi Coins are not transferable. Please take a note from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, as with that game they have seamlessly made it so that we can play on either version of the game with no problems of transferring in-game currency.
My very first impression of this game was that it was just going to be another summoner gatcha game and at its very core it is. But playing this reminded me so much of Naruto ultimate ninja storm on the ps3. The art , character animations, the moves of the characters its all there and I’m having a fun time. The summon rates aren’t bad either they’re more or less the same as other summoner games. The thing that I would say is wrong is that leveling up all your characters individually is time consuming in my opinion. I want to suggest a button so we can level up an individual team together instead of one by one. The only other thing and I hope you guys add more in the future is the tribe specials there are a lot of characters in naruto and seeing your favorite characters do one is awesome but there are some characters that should have one but just don’t and I would like to see them added.
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- 13.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO / 2017 BORUTO All Rights Reserved ©2020 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Shinobi coin A $0.99
- Shinobi Coin B $4.99
- Shinobi Coin E $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.