Mobile banking that’s fast, easy, and secure. That’s Smart. NASA Smart.
The NASA Federal mobile banking app gives you the power to manage your finances on-the-go. Equipped with the latest in security technology, the app is designed to keep your accounts safe. Download today to view your account, transfer funds, make payments, and more – all within a sleek design.
- FICO® Score – Stay on top of your credit – for free
- Express View – Get access to your balances and history without logging in
- Manage Cards – Keep your card secure with lock/unlock and fraud alert features
- Remote Deposit – Tap, snap, deposit – it’s that easy
- Fingerprint Login – Log in with your fingerprint for instant access
- eStatements – View statements and tax documents at any time
- Make Payment – Easily pay your NASA Federal credit card or loan
- Secure Message – Questions? Send and receive secure messages
- Transfer Funds – Send money between your accounts
- Locations – Find the nearest branch or ATM with a tap
Love the app? Rate us! Member feedback is always welcome and helps us to keep improving.
If you have any questions or need technical support, please contact us at 1-888-627-2328.
FICO is a registered trademark and “The score lenders use” is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Ratings and Reviews
The good thing is there’s room for improvement!
Why does nasa charge foreign transaction fees if I can’t even login to my account when out of the country. I understand the two don’t necessarily correlate but this should be fixed. It’s a safety issue banking with you all at this point.
The implementation of the app features aren’t bad, but it gets a one star for lack of features. You guys are always late to the game with providing functionality. Finally, you can manage your cards but ever other financial institution has had that. You can’t login with Face ID. You still have to call to verify Apple Pay. They don’t support apps like acorns. Aesthetically, the app is lacking. I hope this app isn’t a reflection of the actual business, information security, etc... After reading other reviews I see you support Face ID, but I had to read other reviews. It’s not intuitive that you support it. Also the performance is terrible. I could drive to the bank and back and before some of the screens load. Error messages aren’t helpful, please keep me from calling.
Throw it out and start over
A agree with previous poster, every update it logs me out and asks for password, I do t remember password since I use facial recognition! Each time I have to play the forgot password game, and of course it’s when I really need access in a hurry! Now I guess another update came in and it WON’T even sane my password now. And my fees are paying this developer??? 6 months later..... Still crap. They must have some high school kid developing this app. Seems every week a new update and re-enter all my profile info once again. Rather just use a browser. Tried to give it 0 stars but it won’t let me, wish I could give -
Gave it a half star 4 years ago, when do you cut your losses and dump the developer!
For the most part I don’t tend to have an issue. I’m usually able to do all my banking from the app. For whatever reason the app stoped working for me. I can log in but the features don’t load and none of the buttons, including log out, can be pressed. I’ve deleted the app but in the App Store it still shows that it’s downloaded onto my phone so I only get the option “open” the app instead of download from the cloud. I’ve turned my phone off several times and the same things are still happening. As of right now, the app is useless to me as it only allows me to log in and nothing more.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NASA Federal Credit Union
- 50.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NASA Federal Credit Union