Strap in and experience the RUSH in the first officially licensed NASCAR endless racer! Choose from your favorite Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series drivers as you Pass, Draft, Pit and Avoid Wrecks across 3 unique racing modes. How long can you stay out on the track?!
• Switch lanes with a single tap or swipe
• Overtake opponents and avoid collisions
• Draft to save fuel so you can reach the pits
• Repair Damage, Refuel, or Change Tires – what you do in the pits could make or break your race!
REAL WORLD DRIVERS AND TRACKS
• Select from any of the best NASCAR drivers
• Race across all 23 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tracks
INCREASE YOUR PERFORMANCE
• Collect cards for your album to boost your performance
• Use card fragments to enhance your car’s abilities
• Complete your card collection to dominate the competition
3 WAYS TO RACE
• Career – Complete missions to earn cash and gold, unlock cards, and increase your fame
• Challenge – Earn rewards based on how far you can drive
• Live Event – Compete with other racers in weekly events that follow along with the actual Monster Energy NASCAR Cup season
• See who can drive the furthest and how you rank against your friends
User Agreement: https://www.704games.com/end-user-license-agreement
NASCAR ® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Racing, Inc. and used under license. All other car, team and driver images, track names, trademarks and other intellectual property are used under license from their respective owner.
© 2018 704 Games Company. 704Games is a trademark of 704 Games Company. All rights reserved.
We brought the game back to the garage to fix an issue where in-game ads would not always play at the appropriate time. Thanks for racing!
Ratings and Reviews
Not Bad... Needs A Little Help
This game has decent graphics, and a great premise, but as some me have said previously - different camera angles would be good along with easier to get paint schemes for your driver. Most of all - when I play this game - it “skips” or “stalls” during gameplay causing me to wreck time and time again because the game cannot keep a steady gameplay/video feed. It’s extremely irritating! If that gets fixed, this game will be on to bigger and better things, including more game play by its users!
I like the game and it’s fun to play. Of course, it’s very reminiscent to Daytona Rush. But there are issues that need to be corrected. There are times when I’m running low on fuel, yet the game won’t let me pit. Should be able to go in when needed. Like another person posted, it’s very tough to get very far after the second pit stop. The in-app ads are a pain. Just on a logistic side, when flipping to landscape, I see maybe 2/3 of the ad. It’s also a bit annoying to get hit with an ad at the end of the race, and then have another if you want to open the small box.
I would recommend it, but a few minor issues
I downloaded this game, and I love the graphics and the game itself, but the sound could be a lot better. It would be best to record real NASCAR cars at races. It reminds me a lot of Daytona Rush, which was made by some of the developers. I am glad you can pick any car to be your character without having to pay like $100 just to get a front running driver’s car. Overall, I would recommend it to anyone who asked.
- 704 Games Company
- 982.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 704 Games Company
- In-App Purchases
- Small Toolbox of Gold $1.99
- Medium Toolbox of Gold $4.99
- Big Toolbox of Gold $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.