Text-based MIDI Composer. For Composition, Transcription, Karaoke, etc.
NASequencer is a text-based MIDI composer. It focuses on quick composing and easy management. Generally, plain-text is easy to edit and manage, however it can often be unreadable in music composition. NASequencer assists you in understanding the structure of a composition with real-time piano roll and event list previews. Additionally, it assists you to check sound of ensemble by SoundFont synthesizer.
*** Basic Features ***
• Mixer Control
• SoundFont Synthesizer
• Piano Roll
• Event List
• Embedded Editor with Automatic Color Coding
• External Editors Supported
• Note as Sequence*
• ABC Notation Version 2.1
• Music Macro Language
* NASequencer original format. Focused on readability and designed to resemble what you see in the event list.
*** Full Version ***
• Support for loading additional synthesizers*
• Mix multiple sounds from different SoundFonts
* In SoundFont format (.sf2 files)
• Standard MIDI File (Format 1)
• Waveform Audio File Format (WAV 44.1kHz Linear PCM 16bit stereo)
• Advanced Audio Coding (AAC 44.1kHz 192kbps stereo)
Fix crash on macOS Catalina.
Ratings and Reviews
This application is really good. Free and build as weall. I like it with 5 stars. Thank you developer!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Noriyoshi Abe
- 32 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Noriyoshi Abe
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $7.99