Text-based MIDI Composer. For Composition, Transcription, Karaoke, etc.
NASequencer is a text-based MIDI composer. It focuses on quick composing and easy management. Generally, plain-text is easy to edit and manage, however it can often be unreadable in music composition. NASequencer assists you in understanding the structure of a composition with real-time piano roll and event list previews. Additionally, it assists you to check sound of ensemble by SoundFont synthesizer.
*** Basic Features ***
• Mixer Control
• SoundFont Synthesizer
• Piano Roll
• Event List
• Embedded Editor with Automatic Color Coding
• External Editors Supported
• Note as Sequence*
• ABC Notation Version 2.1
• Music Macro Language
* NASequencer original format. Focused on readability and designed to resemble what you see in the event list.
*** Full Version ***
• Support for loading additional synthesizers*
• Mix multiple sounds from different SoundFonts
* In SoundFont format (.sf2 files)
• Standard MIDI File (Format 1)
• Waveform Audio File Format (WAV 44.1kHz Linear PCM 16bit stereo)
• Advanced Audio Coding (AAC 44.1kHz 192kbps stereo)
Fix crash on macOS Catalina.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Noriyoshi Abe
- 32 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Noriyoshi Abe
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $7.99