Lose Yourself Without Getting Lost.
This handy application presents you several self-guided city walks, featuring the best of the city. It comes with detailed walk route maps and powerful navigation features enabling you to see the best of the city. No need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all the city attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Sightseeing walks included in this application are:
* City Orientation Walk II (10 sights)
* City Orientation Walk I (8 sights)
* Tennessee Capitol Hill (7 sights)
* Music City Landmarks (7 sights)
* Nashville's Skyscrapers (12 sights)
* Religious Sites (6 sights)
* Fort Negley Neighborhood (6 sights)
* Vanderbilt Neighborhood (6 sights)
* Downtown Daily Life (8 sights)
* African American Education (6 sights)
No Data Plan or Internet is Needed, and No Roaming either. All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the city walks or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Walk routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi models).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* Create your own walks to see the attractions you like.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app gives you the option to turn off the GPS tracking in the background to prolong the battery life.
- Fixed a bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's too hot in Nashville to be walking in the wrong direction
Seriously, this app needs to be connected to working map app. I started off on a walking tour from my hotel (it is hard to start it from where you are..I think it wants you to go to the first stop and start it there..makes no sense.) walking in the direction it seemed to want me to go, only to be told by the little blue blinking dot that I was not progressing properly. I turned around and it seemed to like that.. Long story short..I walked 2.5 miles in 93 degree sunshine to get to a place that was .4 miles from my hotel, had it let me go the way I started. Not happy. Not happy at all :(
Seems like it was written by someone who just did internet research, not someone who actually walked the streets. If I could return it, I would.
- GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- 111.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011 GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.