The NASPGHAN TOOLBOX is the official app provided by the NASPGHAN (North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition) society. This app facilitates easy access to clinical guidelines for pediatric gastroenterologists and trainees. It is free to download on your phone or tablet. NASPGHAN TOOLBOX information will be continuously updated by the NASPGHAN Fellows committee to provide new and up-to-date information and clinical guidelines. Features of this app include the following sections:
- Algorithms: To navigate clinical guidelines for various diseases
- Image Atlas: High quality images of GI pathology
- Nutrition: Helpful tables on managing nutritional needs
- Scores & Calculators: Calculating important pediatric GI scores
- Patient Education: Validated patient educational materials in English and Spanish
The NASPGHAN TOOLBOX app allows you to search key words in order to facilitate your navigation and allows you to easily share content with others via email. Please send all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Performance improvements
- Small UI changes
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is a great start but still has areas that need information added. Given how young of a product it is this is still a great resource and I look forward to future updates.
Started great but...
Now there’s no useful info in the app... all algorithms have been removed. No info in app.
- North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology Hepatology and Nutrition
- 25.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © NASPGHAN TOOLBOX
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.