Nationwide Mobile 4+
Nationwide Mutual Insurance
Designed for iPad
We’ve updated the app based on your feedback:
• Upload photos for your auto and pet policies
• Choose a repair shop, drive-in, rental car or other service when filing a personal auto insurance claim
• Track your claim
• Face ID & Touch ID login
• Apple Pay
• Performance – Better, faster and more stable
• View pending payments and future bills
• Scan the VIN to add or replace a vehicle on your policy
• Refresh main screens by “pulling down”
• Quickly pay your bill
• Add, edit and delete preferred payment methods
• Add, edit and stop automatic payments*
• View, save and share auto & pet insurance ID card
• Manage your auto policy
• View and save Auto and Homeowners policy documents
• Accident Checklist – Steps to consider if you are in an accident
• Get roadside assistance
• File an auto or property claim
• Agent contact info
• Manage your document delivery and communications preferences
• Get an auto, renters or homeowners insurance quote
* Subject to eligibility
New! Overall personal rate of return and beneficiary info added for certain Annuities. Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Nationwide wide auto insurance
Nationwide is amazing! I never had a problem with using you guys as my car insurance! I have full coverage and it’s one bill I don’t mind paying! I had a flat tire a few months back. I was stressing out at first. I have a new born baby girl. My brother reminded me I have nationwide road side assistance. Nationwide had a guy out to my house in 40 minutes to change my tire! Definitely happy customer! Made my entire month! I am one busy single mom to my baby girl. I feel very safe knowing I have full coverage with nationwide. The app is really easy to use. I love that it’s so convenient for me. Definitely great care insurance. Thanks nationwide! Definitely on your side! :)❤️
Quite literally useless app
The company I work for uses nationwide for their 401K provider and apart from their app, I've found them to be pretty good. That being said, I don't know how a company this size can't get someone to improve this app, it honestly might be the most basic, useless app I've ever used. I can literally only do 2 things on the app, see by balance and YTD return or see my balance and my yearly return. That's it. I can't see what funds I'm holding specifically in my target date fund, no graph showing growth since starting my 401K, no option to allocate my funds differently, etc... I can only see my balance and that is it. I use other brokerage apps and you can do so many things but for some reason nationwide has decided to put 0 effort into their app. I do most things on my phone like a lot of younger people and this fact alone would stop me from investing any other money I have with them but unfortunately I don't have a choice in my 401K provider. Seriously nationwide, hire someone to make your app even a little bit useful.
I've never had a better insurance company. I've been Diving since I was 16. In September of this year I'll turn 54 and have had all the major insurance companies and some others claiming to "save" you money. I can unequivocally say that Nationwide is the best car insurance I've ever had. From the ease of the app to clamps and customer service you can't beat Nationwide. They treat you like family and during Covid were helpful when things were tight financially. I highly recommend them to friends and family and I encourage you to check them out for yourself. Then best in the business, hands down!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- 86.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company