WELCOME TO NATIVE FOODIE REWARDS!
We’re 100% plant-based, 100% yummy, and now 100% available at the palm of your hands!
Download our new app to take advantage of these great features:
REWARDS, REWARDS, REWARDS:
• Receive $5 off just for signing up! Cha-ching!
• For every $100 you spend using the app, get $5 towards your next purchase!
• Celebrate your birthday with $10 off from Native Foods!
• Receive reward points for referring friends, connecting to social media, and more!
EASY PEASY MOBILE ORDERING:
• Order through the app and skip the line at pick-up!
• Easy and safe payment options, including online and in-store payment.
• Save your favorite items for even quicker ordering the next time around!
AND THEN SOME!
• Locate your nearest Native Foods.
• Receive exclusive offers.
• View our plant-based menu on the go!
• Stay up-to-date with all things Native Foods!
Our food is made with plants and a whole lotta love. To learn more about Native Foods, check our website (nativefoods.com) or follow us on social (IG: @nativefoodscafe, Facebook: Native Foods, Twitter: @nativefoodscafe)… and of course, download our new app!
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Not Ready For Primetime
I tried entering my rewards email address to transfer my current rewards and it rejected my Id. There was no menu or back button to escape forcing a hard closure. Also not well designed for iphoneX. I’m a huge Native Foods patron, but this app is disappointing.
Whatever was not working has been fixed and I was able to log in and transfer my rewards to the new app. Thanks for your help and quick response!
Developer Response ,
Greetings. If you are still having issues, please start a new account and email us through the Need Help section and someone will be able to help you transfer any rewards/points from the previous account.
Thank you for the feedback on the iPhone X. Now that it is out, we will look at some updates. Please feel free to send any suggestions by emailing us from the Need Help section.
The app is not working
The app usually works just fine but I went earlier today and tried to use my app but it keeps showing an ‘error can’t connect to the server’! I waited to see if I can open it at home using WiFi, no luck! Is it not compatible with the new update or what is the problem?!
Great but needs work
I really enjoy the new app and think it’s a big step forward compared to how the old app was. However, I have two issues. First, they need to fix the “link account” feature because it doesn’t seem to be working at all. Second, they need to put a warning dialog on the redeem button so that when you push it, you’re given a warning that you’ll have to use your rewards within a certain timeframe. Other than that, it’s a great app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Native Foods Belmont, LLC
- 112.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Native Foods Belmont, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.