Dominion is a deck-building game created by Donald X. Vaccarino and published by Rio Grande Games. This app is designed to help you setup your next game. No more shuffling of hundreds of randomiser cards, you're ready to go instantly!
- Using different expansions each game? Change available Kingdoms with ease.
- Like your cards ordered by price? Quickly flick between drawn order, alphabetical order, and price order.
- Want to ensure you see cards from an expansion? Set a minimum number, with advanced pick!
- Was the last game you rolled better? The unlimited history lets you choose your favourite.
- Don’t like Pearl Diver, or Rats? Ban them!
- Another person joining? Check the Game Setup for the necessary Curses and Victory cards!
- Cant decide what events to run? Pick two at random.
- Young Witch present? The bane card is automatically selected.
- Starting in a Dark Age, or is there more Prosperity instead? A message appears, when the rules recommend the use of Colonies, Platinum or Shelters.
- Building an empire? You'll need to pick a few landmarks.
- Is a Renaissance happening? You'll need to pick some projects.
- Moved onto the second edition? The updated Base Set and Intrigue are supported.
- Love this app, and want to support it? Send the developer a tip (and remove the adverts).
NOTE: This app only chooses the cards. Game not included.
- Added the new expansion, Renaissance
Ratings and Reviews
Very good Dominion App
Overall, this is a great randomizer for Dominion and the only one I have found that includes Nocturne. It would be nice if you had the option of being able to randomly change out individual cards in a given setup.
I was pleased to see this includes Nocturne! I love that the list of cards shows which are attack, provides instructions for extra cards needed for the game shown, and shows if we need the Potion card. Brief descriptions would help—are they here and I just haven’t found them? “1 buy, +1 gold”? We like to review our ten cards and what they do, before we start, because we don’t want to play a game with few/no extra buys or actions. But we love the app, thanks!
Great Dominion Randomizer
Just what I said in the title. This app is functional, and gives you a few options to customize each kingdom. It even gives you a history. The only thing I would want is a way to save kingdoms.
- Jonathan Lord
- 2.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jon Lord
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $0.99
- Large Tip $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.