Natural Cycles: Birth Control 17+
Ovulation & Fertility Tracker
NaturalCycles Nordic AB
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
NC° Birth Control · NC° Plan Pregnancy
○ The #1 Rated Birth Control & Ovulation Temperature Tracker App in the US & UK
○ Subscription-based to protect your data. We will never sell your personal data.
○ The only birth control app cleared by the FDA and CE marked as a medical device
○ Adaptive tracker technology that uses your unique cycle and basal temperature to track ovulation so you know exactly when you're fertile, and what days you can and cannot get pregnant
○ Daily insights into your fertility and personal ovulatory pattern to help with your birth control or natural family planning needs
○ Scientifically proven to be effective: 93% effective with typical use, and 98% effective with perfect use
○ Switch modes and use to plan a pregnancy. Great for couples to follow ovulation and trying to conceive
Natural Cycles is not just a period or basal body temperature tracker. Most other fertility tracking apps assume your cycle is 28 days long. This means the fertile window they give you is not tailored to you. Our algorithm significantly reduces the risk of you being assigned an incorrect fertile day as it uses your personal data. This reduces the risk of unwanted pregnancy, or can help you plan pregnancy and conceive with greater precision.
BIRTH CONTROL, FERTILITY & OVULATION TRACKING PRICING PLANS
○ Yearly Plan (Recommended): $99.99/year.
○ Monthly Plan: $12.99/month.
○ A subscription is needed to use the сycle tracker, and while a free demo is available, we recommend a minimum of 2-3 cycles for Natural Cycles to be most effective.
○ We charge a subscription in order to protect you and your data. Free apps need to make money, so many of them do so by sharing or selling their users’ data to third parties for advertising. We will never sell your data because our users' privacy is paramount to us.
○ Natural Cycles fertility tracker does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Use a condom to protect against STIs.
○ No method of birth control is 100% effective, even when using the birth control app perfectly you can still get pregnant.
○ Natural Cycles is for women over the age of 18.
○ Natural Cycles is only available as a method of birth control in the US and in Europe.
○ To use Natural Cycles, you need to understand English or one of the supported languages.
Natural Cycles is not just a period and ovulation tracker app, but your fertility partner that can meet your needs, at any cycle or life stage. Still not sure? Download the app and test out our Demo Mode. The app supports syncing with Apple Health.
*E. Berglund Scherwitzl et al. “Perfect-use and typical-use Pearl Index of a contraceptive mobile app”, Contraception, Volume 96, Issue 6, 420 - 425.
Cycle smoother than ever with this updated version of the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Understanding the complexities of ovulation cycles is hard enough. Thankfully, Natural Cycles aims to make the monitoring process a whole lot less stressful. By logging just a few vital signs, the app’s powerful algorithm can help predict crucial fertility windows, pregnancy, or even potential miscarriages. We’re also impressed by Natural Cycles’ clear, intuitive design—no cold waiting rooms to be found here.
My husband and I use this app to aide us in NFP. It has been amazingly accurate and so great! I think what this app does to empower women to learn about their bodies and take charge of their fertility in a healthy and natural way cannot be understated. Thank you so much for this wonderful tool! If I could make a suggestion though, it would be maybe to tweak the wording of a particular message. I had my profile set to prevent pregnancy mode as my husband and I have not been actively trying for a baby. However, we are a couple who is open to life, so there are times (through no fault in the app) that we are knowingly intimate on a red day. I just found out that I am expecting and hit the follow pregnancy function. I was disheartened to get the message that said you were sorry I got pregnant while in prevent pregnancy mode. Now, granted I am someone who looks at all new life as a joy and a blessing, regardless of it being planned or unplanned, but for someone who may be more surprised and scared about an unplanned pregnancy may take that message to heart and it can be really discouraging. May I suggest that regardless of the mode a cycler is in, that you greet them with a message of joy and encouragement? Instead of “we’re sorry”, just say “congratulations” and then go ahead and have them take the survey you put in the message. This app is so amazing at spreading positivity and empowering women and I just think that should consistently be represented throughout.
My husband and I have been using Natural Cycles birth control for 6 months now. I started it 4 months before my wedding so I could get used to it. It’s been easy to use, I take my temperature every morning, log them in the app and take LH tests when recommended. I have a very regular cycle and get about 60% non-fertile days. The algorithm is cautious, I find it unlikely at least with my regular cycles that it would fail. The articles are also helpful and the app feels supportive. This has been an intuitive to use means of family planning that didn’t require me to make any charts. We hope to use the plan pregnancy version in the future.
I do wish that the app would let you add multiple LH tests in a day. I usually take 2 just to be sure. The only real complaint I would have is that the provided thermometer is not backlit, so you need to have a light source to read it in the morning and that while it does have the ability to view your previous temperature it only shows on the screen for a split-second and I have definitely missed it a couple of times.
Also just an FYI their store is really expensive, you can find those things lots cheaper elsewhere. We did make the mistake of buying the app without looking for discounts and there are some available. So don’t make that mistake.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NaturalCycles Nordic AB
- 196.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © NaturalCycles Nordic AB
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $12.99
- Annual $99.99