NC° Birth Control · NC° Plan Pregnancy
○ The #1 Rated Birth Control App in the US & UK
○ Subscription-based to protect your data. We will never sell your personal data.
○ The only birth control app cleared by the FDA and CE marked as a medical device
○ Adaptive tracker technology that uses your unique cycle and basal temperature so you know exactly when you're fertile, and what days you can and cannot get pregnant
○ Daily insights into your fertility and personal ovulatory pattern to help with your birth control or natural family planning needs
○ Scientifically proven to be effective: 93% effective with typical use, and 98% effective with perfect use
○ Yearly Plan (Recommended): $89.99/year.
○ Monthly Plan: $9.99/month.
○ A subscription is needed to use the app, and while a free demo is available, we recommend a minimum of 2-3 cycles for Natural Cycles to be most effective.
○ We charge a subscription in order to protect you and your data. Free apps need to make money, so many of them do so by sharing or selling their users’ data to third parties for advertising. We will never sell your data because our users' privacy is paramount to us.
The app supports syncing with Apple Health.
○ Natural Cycles does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Use a condom to protect against STIs.
○ No method of birth control is 100% effective, even when using the birth control app perfectly you can still have an unintended pregnancy.
○ Natural Cycles is for women over the age of 18.
○ Natural Cycles is only available as a method of birth control in the US and in Europe.
○ To use Natural Cycles, you need to understand English or one of the supported languages.
SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION (APPLE IN-APP PURCHASE)
Natural Cycles offers in-app purchases, with an Apple ID. The payment will be charged to the user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renewal is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. The account will be charged for this renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period at the monthly or yearly price described above. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off in the iTunes Account Settings. Cancellation of the current subscription is not possible during an active subscription period.
*E. Berglund Scherwitzl et al. “Perfect-use and typical-use Pearl Index of a contraceptive mobile app”, Contraception, Volume 96, Issue 6, 420 - 425.
Cycle smoother than ever with this updated version of the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Understanding the complexities of ovulation cycles is hard enough. Thankfully, Natural Cycles aims to make the monitoring process a whole lot less stressful. By logging just a few vital signs, the app’s powerful algorithm can help predict crucial fertility windows, pregnancy, or even potential miscarriages. We’re also impressed by Natural Cycles’ clear, intuitive design—no cold waiting rooms to be found here.
My husband and I use this app to aide us in NFP. It has been amazingly accurate and so great! I think what this app does to empower women to learn about their bodies and take charge of their fertility in a healthy and natural way cannot be understated. Thank you so much for this wonderful tool! If I could make a suggestion though, it would be maybe to tweak the wording of a particular message. I had my profile set to prevent pregnancy mode as my husband and I have not been actively trying for a baby. However, we are a couple who is open to life, so there are times (through no fault in the app) that we are knowingly intimate on a red day. I just found out that I am expecting and hit the follow pregnancy function. I was disheartened to get the message that said you were sorry I got pregnant while in prevent pregnancy mode. Now, granted I am someone who looks at all new life as a joy and a blessing, regardless of it being planned or unplanned, but for someone who may be more surprised and scared about an unplanned pregnancy may take that message to heart and it can be really discouraging. May I suggest that regardless of the mode a cycler is in, that you greet them with a message of joy and encouragement? Instead of “we’re sorry”, just say “congratulations” and then go ahead and have them take the survey you put in the message. This app is so amazing at spreading positivity and empowering women and I just think that should consistently be represented throughout.
Easy to use, reliable
I have been using Natural Cycles for a little over 6 months now and I love it! I have never been on any birth control and didn’t want to start any when I got married, but my husband I were getting tired of having to use condoms every time so when I saw this app I figured it couldn’t hurt to try it out. I keep the thermometer on top of my phone at night so when my alarm goes off I take my temperature right away and log it. Some cycles I do get a lot of red (use protection) days if the app has trouble detecting ovulation, but it’s still way better than having to take birth control or use condoms every time. I also like that I am aware of my body and cycle more now. I would highly recommend this app to anyone that is married or in a committed relationship where if you would get pregnant it wouldn’t ruin your life plans. I feel that it is very reliable if you use it properly, but there is room for error so if getting pregnant would devastate you, this probably isn’t for you. But for us, we aren’t currently trying to have a baby but probably will in the next year or two so I feel comfortable using this and realizing that there is a chance i could still get pregnant. Plus when we do decide to have a baby, knowing my cycle will hopefully make it easier.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NaturalCycles Nordic AB
- 67.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © NaturalCycles Nordic AB
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $9.99
- Annual $89.99