IMPORTANT NOTE: The naturalForms application requires seat licenses for the naturalForms server platform.
Eliminate paper, and optimize your workflow with naturalForms. This easy to use mobile data capture solution streamlines processes, improves productivity, and reduces costs for mobile workforces of all sizes.
naturalForms allows users to easily and efficiently complete business forms using natural input methods (photos, drawings, notes, GPS, and electronic signatures). Captured information is immediately converted to digital data, verified for accuracy, validated with enterprise rules, and available in standard file formats for integration. This straight-through processing capability eliminates cycle time delays, resulting in unsurpassed workflow optimization and significant cost savings.
Key features of naturalForms
• Use your own business forms to automate any workflow (sales, service, inspections, HR, etc).
• Pre-populate form data by importing from a .csv file or using the naturalForms Integration API.
• Collect data naturally using checkboxes, radio buttons, drop‐down option lists, date/time wheels.
• Capture and annotate photos, make notes, mark up diagrams, or create freehand drawings.
• Collect handwritten signatures and GPS coordinates for enhanced accountability and operational control.
• Make your forms work for you with advanced field features such as calculations, auto fill, and conditional mandatory fields.
• Automatically review forms and get immediate notification if a form is incomplete or does not adhere to the business rules.
• Send data wherever you need it in standard file formats or integrate directly to your backend systems using a complete library of APIs in our Software Development Kit.
• Collect and process forms even when wireless and Wi-Fi network services are not available (works on and offline).
• Print and email forms directly from the application or export a PDF to Dropbox.
• Easily administer your naturalForms solution with a robust administrative module.
Bug fixes, including a crash fix for iOS 16.1
Ratings and Reviews
I think this application works great in helping your job efficiently and extent easy of use. Recommendation would be an option to select multiple contracts to send to customers in 1 email. Another option would be sending a contract to a customer, instead of submitting and sending to sign, an option send to customer to sign and then submits it to JobNimbus. Currently if you submit and send to sign it uploaded 2 contracts.
It’s Perfect and fairly easy to use. It does lack one feature though.
The feature missing is having the option to have other users within your organization to be able to copy data from fields in your own forms. It currently lets you do this on your own tablet and is a huge time saver. We have other staff we would buy additional licenses for if they were able to copy and past data fields into their own tablets.
This app is great when it come to fill it and share it. However , when it comes to edit and add your own info , it becomes a nightmare. Editing the form is not user friendly at all. You need a college degree to upload your own logo . It should be easier to edit your own form.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ExpeData LLC
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 ExpeData LLC