Great for hikers, photographers, astronomers, sailors, pilots, ham radio operators, or anyone that needs more information than a basic weather app.
● Astronomical, Nautical, and Civil sunlight times. Hours/Minutes of daylight. Daylight gain/loss each day..
● Continuous location updating while driving and charging.
● Maidenhead coordinates for ham radio operators.
● Military Time Zones.
● what3words address system.
● Clock optionally displays to tenths of seconds.
● Pressure, Density Altitudes, and Ceiling information.
● Maps view of the nearest weather station and its data including the METAR.
● Day and night user selectable font colors. Makes a great night stand clock!
● Barometric pressure indicator.
● Julian date options (JD, JDN, MJD, RJD).
● Your Course and Speed is displayed on devices that support it.
● Background sky condition photographs change to closely approximate the actual sky conditions in your vicinity.
● Current weather station information for your location including “Feels Like” temperature, the Wind Chill or Heat Index based upon the temperature, wind, and humidity. A fine resolution of the current weather conditions is displayed including wind gusts, wind variability, and visibilities as low as “<50” feet in some cases.
● Copyable current location coordinates so that they may be pasted into other apps.
● Many preference settings allow you to customize the format of the display including the metric system, 24-hour time, Degrees-Minutes-Seconds, Degrees-Minutes.M, WGS 84, Maidenhead, or what3words coordinate systems, Fahrenheit, Celsius, or both, tenths of degrees, aviation weather formats, disable auto-lock (prevents the screen from sleeping), and more.
● Languages: English. Some translations for German, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
** DISCLAIMER **
High density altitude adversely impacts aircraft performance. Data from this app should not be the sole source of this information.
DO NOT USE FOR FLIGHT PLANNING PURPOSES.
• Fixed bug on iPads where the Technical Support child views for everything other than Provide Feedback appear and then immediately disappear.
• Other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
4.1.5 works great
Best quick weather app in the store. Nearby airport weather in a simple easy to use interface. Makes taking screenshots of the local weather easy
Awesome meteorological app
I’ve had NavClock since the first iPhone. It’s always been a great source of information and only gets better and better.
Excellent summary of environment
Nearly instant reliable glance at local environmental report. Useful for photographers, travelers, anyone who needs or wants to know what’s is going on outside right now.
- Split Rail, Inc.
- 12.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2020 Split Rail, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.